Need a low cost, reliable and compact testing tool for measuring AC current? Extech's MA130 is made for the job.
A pocket-sized, compact AC clamp meter with jaw opening to 16mm (fits conductors to 300MCM), the MA130 is built purely for measuring AC current across three ranges of 2.000A, 20.00A and 200.0A. Thanks to its narrow jaw opening, the MA130 is suited for use in cramped locations, such as in busy electrical cabinets.
This clamp meter includes a backlit LCD display, a data hold function which temporarily freezes current value shown on the screen, a MAX hold function which displays the maximum reading taken and has an automatic power off facility.
Extech's MA130 is CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V rated.
Extech MA130 Mini Clamp Meter Key Features
- Mini, pocket-sized clamp meter for measuring AC current
- AC current range to 200.0A
- Jaw opening of 16mm (0.6") fits conductors to 300MCM
- Data hold function freezes current value shown on screen
- MAX hold function displays maximum value taken over time
- Large-size LCD display with backlight for darkened conditions
- Automatic power off when left idle
- Extech MA130 Mini Clamp Meter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech MA130 Technical Specifications
|Spec||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 2.4 x 1.3" (158 x 60 x 33.5mm)|