Small in size for those difficult applications such as testing inside engines, the Extech MA140 is a true RMS, AC only clamp meter ideal for quick and easy measurements.
The meter features 0.8" (22mm) jaw sizes and accommodates conductors up to 300MCM. The tester's slim body ensures it doesn't get in the way when testing, making it much more suitable for tight measurements than other, larger clamp meters.
The MA140 can measure AC current across two ranges up to a maximum of 300A with basic accuracy of ±2.0%. An inrush current function and a built-in non contact voltage detector are also included.
This clamp meter's unique Smart data hold function uses audio and visual alerts to inform the user when a new reading is more than 50 digits of the current held reading, making it easier to track irregularities.
Extech MA140 True RMS AC Clamp Meter Key Features
- True RMS - ensures accuracy even when testing on noisy, distorted and non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Compact 0.8" (22mm) jaws - accommodates conductors up to 300MCM
- Unique smart auto sense feature
- Low pass filter (LPF) for accurate measurements of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector
- Inrush current measurements
- AC current measurements to 3000A
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Smart data hold with audio and visual alerts when new value exceeds 50 digits from the held value
- Low battery indication
- Automatic power off when left idle
- CAT III 600V safety rated
- Extech MA140 True RMS AC Clamp Meter
- Carrying Case
- 2 x LR44 Batteries
Files & Downloads:
Extech MA140 Technical Specifications
|AC Current (Max Resolution)||60A, 300A (0.01A|
|Non-Contact Voltage (NCV)||80 to 600V|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 2.4 x 1.2" (147 x 60 x 31mm)|