The Extech MA150 is a digital clamp meter that's an absolutely essential purchase for those working in darkened conditions regularly.
This is because the MA150 doesn't just measure AC current up to 200A; it also comes with a handy built-in torch, allowing users to see exactly what they're doing when carrying out testing. The tester includes a full non-contact AC voltage detector that can indicate voltage presence between a range of 120 and 240V AC (50/60Hz).
Current evaluations on the MA120 are carried out with max resolution of 100mA for AC current. All testing results are carried out with basic accuracy value of ±3%.
In addition to the MA150 also includes the ability to carry out resistance measurements up to 20MΩ with resolution of 0.1Ω and basic accuracy of ±3%.
The Extech MA150 is CAT II 600V safety rated.
Extech MA150 200A Mini AC Clamp Meter Key Features
- 0.7" (18mm) jaw opening fits cables up to 300MCM
- Includes built-in non-contact voltage detection system
- Bright LED torch built into the unit
- LCD backlit screen for viewing in darkened conditions
- Auto powers down when left idle for a time period
- Measures AC current, AC/DC voltage and resistance
- Diode and continuity testing
- MAX hold functionality
Full List of Products Included
- Extech MA150 200A Mini AC Clamp Meter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Soft Case
Extech MA150 Technical Specifications
|AC Voltage (V)||Non-Contact/600V (0.1mV)|
|Dimensions||7 x 2 x1.3" (178 x 65 x 32mm)|