Tired of trying to fit your clamp meter around wires where it simply won't fit? Time to replace it with the Extech MA3110 flexible clamp meter.
Unlike conventional clamp meters which have fixed jaws, the Extech MA3110's jaws actually bend around whatever you need to test. To use, simply remove one end of the loop from the body of the meter, feed around the wire you need to test and reinsert into the body. If you're working in cramped electrical cabinets or in areas with bundles of wires getting in the way, the Extech MA3110 makes it significantly easier to get the clamping connection you need.
Once you're clamped on, the Extech MA3110 can measure AC current to 3000A. It also comes with many other functions found commonly on digital multimeters and can be used to test AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, diode and continuity.
The Extech MA3110's jaws have opening capacity to 28cm (11 inches) and a small, 8mm diameter cable easily fits in even the tightese applications. The body of the meter includes a built-in LCD screen for reading your results.
Additional features of this flexible clamp meter include true RMS accuracy for testing on noisy, distorted or non-sinosoidal waveforms, autoranging, data hold function, overrange indication, low battery indicator and an automatic power off function which can be disabled as needed.
This clamp meter is CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety rated.
Extech MA3110 Flexible Clamp Meter Key Features
- Current measurements made easy - flexible clamp jaws bend around even the trickiest wires
- 28cm jaw opening (11 inch)
- Thin, 8mm diameter cable
- True RMS accuracy ensures accurate readings on noisy, distorted and non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Measure autoranging AC current to 600A and 3000A
- Measure AC/DC voltage to 6, 60, 600 and 1000V
- Measure resistance to 600Ω, 6kΩ, 60kΩ, 600kΩ, 6MΩ and 60MΩ
- Measure capacitance to 6nF, 60nF, 600nF, 6μF, 60μF and 600μF
- Measure diode/continuity
- 6000 count LCD display
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current value on the screen
- Overrange and low battery indicators
- Automatic power off (can be disabled)
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V rated
- Extech MA3110 Flexible Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech MA3110 Technical Specifications
|Spec||Ranges||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|AC Current||600A, 3000A||0.1A, 1A||±1%|
|AC Voltage||6V, 60V, 600V, 1000V||0.001V||±1%|
|DC Voltage||6V, 60V, 600V, 1000V||0.001V||±0.8%|
|Resistance||600Ω, 6kΩ, 60kΩ, 600kΩ, 6MΩ, 60MΩ||0.1Ω||±1.5%|
|Capacitance||6nF, 60nF, 600nF, 6μF, 60μF, 600μF||0.001nF||±3%|
|Dimensions||11.4 x 5.3 x 1.1" (290 x 135 x 27.8mm)|
|Weight||7.3oz (208g) without batteries|