The Extech MA610 is an AC only clamp meter suitable for measuring current up to 600A.
This clamp has jaw opening of 30mm and can fit conductors up to 500MCM. Thanks a built-in non-contact voltage detector, the MA160 can be used to verify the presence of voltage on circuits and wires before testing actually takes place.
Extech's MA610 clamp meter is also a digital multimeter - it can measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode and continuity. All results are shown on the MA610's built-in, backlit LCD screen with large digits, ensuring you can easily read your results in any lighting conditions.
Additional features of this clamp meter include a data hold facility which freezes the current value shown on the screen, automatic power off mode (can be disabled) and low battery indication.
This clamp meter is CAT III 600V safety rated.
Extech MA610 Clamp Meter Key Features
- Pocket-sized clamp meter for measuring AC current up to 600A
- 30mm jaw opening suitable for conductors up to 500MCM
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector
- Measure AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Measure resistance to 40MΩ
- Measure capacitance to 100μF
- Measure frequency to 1MHz
- Measure diode/continuity
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current value shown on display
- Automatic power off when left idle (can be disabled)
- Low battery indicator
- Large size, backlit LCD display
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Extech MA610 Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- Carrying Pouch
Extech MA610 Technical Specifications
|Specification||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Non-Contact Voltage Detector||100 to 600V||N/A||N/A|
|Dimensions||228 x 77 x 41mm|