or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Basic electrical tests are made easy with Extech's pocket-sized digital multimeter, the MN30.
Unique to the MN30 is a smart AutoSensing function; this mode automatically detects the input and switches the multimeter to the correct mode (for example voltage or resistance measurements). It can be used to test AC/DC voltage to 600V, resistance from 1Ω to 10MΩ, tests continuity with a built-in beeper and includes a built-in non-contact voltage detector with range from 50 to 600V.
Working in the dark? The MN30 includes a built-in torch light to help you see where you're working. The meter has permanently-attached test leads and is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included in the pack).
Additional features of the MN30 include a 4000 count LCD display, low battery indicator, automatic power off and overload indication.
This digital multimeter is CAT III 600V safety rated.
Extech MN30 True RMS AutoSensing Digital Multimeter Key Features
- Easy to use, pocket-sized digital multimeter ideal for all basic electrical measurements
- True RMS accuracy ensures accurate readings on noisy, distorted and non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Unique smart AutoSensing feature - recognises the input and automatically chooses measurement type (for example voltage or resistance)
- AC/DC voltage measurement range to 600V
- Resistance measurement range from 1Ω to 40MΩ
- Continuity test with audibel beeper
- Non-contact voltage detector built-in with range from 50 to 600V
- See what you're doing with the built-in torchlight
- 4000 count LCD display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic power off facility
- Overload indication
- CAT III 600V safety rated
- Extech MN30 True RMS Digital Multimeter
- Integrated Test Leads
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech MN30 Technical Specifications
|Spec||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Non-Contact Voltage Detector||50 to 600V|
|Resistance||1Ω to 10MΩ||1Ω||≤200Ω: ±(2.5%+4)
|Dimensions||123 x 65 x 35mm (4.8 x 2.6 x 1.4")|