Measure air temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure levels and record them all for later analysis with Extech's RHT35.
Compact in size but powerful in capabilities, the RHT35 includes a built-in NTC thermistor sensor for measuring temperature, a capactitive humidity sensor and an integrated barometric pressure MEMS sensor. It can measure humidity from 0.1 to 99.9% RH, temperature from -30 to 70°C and barometric pressure from 300 to 1100hPa.
The Extech RHT35 is designed to be placed in an area where you need constant readings on air condition. It's ideal for warehouses, greenhouses and other climate-controlled environments, giving you the ability to log data over a period of time and see how the environment changes over that time period.
Up to 48,000 individual readings can be stored directly in the Extech RHT35's internal memory, complete with the ability to bookmark 8 different locations in a data recording log. This datalogger is completely configurable by the user, with the ability to adjust language, sample rate, start delay time, alarm delay time, high/low alarm ranges and you can also set a password to prevent unauthorised use.
When you're done logging, measurements can be quickly and easily downloaded to a PC using the RHT35's built-in USB connector. Just plug it in and you can download your measurements as a PDF report or Excel spreadsheet with data and trending graph information.
Additional features of this datalogger include a MAX/MIN mode, long battery life (3 months on average) and a 5 digit LCD screen for reading your results while the meter is logging.
Extech RHT35 Humidity, Temperature and Barometric Pressure Datalogger Key Features
- Compact datalogger for measuring and storing air temperature, humidity and barometric pressure levels
- Humidity range from 0.1 to 99.9% RH
- Temperature range from -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
- Barometric pressure range from 300 to 1100hPa (8.9 to 32.5inHg)
- 5 digit LCD display with battery life indicator
- User-programmable - set the language, sampling rate, start delay time, alarm delay time, high/low alarm range and a security password
- Status indication using red and green LED lights
- Store up to 48,000 records in internal memory
- Bookmark 8 locations in a data recording log
- Long battery life of approximately 3 months
- Generates a PDF report or Excel spreadsheet with direct transfer to PC via USB connection
- MAX/MIN function
- Wall-mountable with built-in hanger
- Extech RHT35 Datalogger
- 2 x CR2032 Batteries
- USB Cover (Can be Used as a Stand)
- Wall Mounting Screw
- Built-in Hanger
Extech RHT35 Technical Specifications
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Humidity||0.1 to 99.9% RH||0.1% RH||±3% RH|
|Temperature||-30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)||0.1°||±0.5°C (±1.0°F)|
|Barometric Pressure||300 to 1100hPa (8.9 to 32.5inHg)||0.1hPa (0.1inHg)||±3hPa|
|Datalogging Interval||30 seconds to 2 hours|
|Memory||Relative Humidity: 16,000 points, Temperature: 16,000 points, Barometric Pressure: 16,000 points|
|Dimensions||110 x 40 x 19mm|