This device uses dual voltage operation of 100 to 250VAC (50-60Hz) and can be used to accurately trace and locate fuses.
The FFCB100 actually consists of two devices – a transmitter and a receiver. To use the device you basically plug the transmitter directly into a plug socket, then you use the receiver to scan across a breaker board and find which fuse is powering that particularly socket. It’s an easy and incredibly effective way to detect fuses, and the receiver device can be used at a distance.
Whenever a strong signal is found the receiver lights up with LEDs on a bargraph, and it also emits a more frequent tone. As standard it emits a steady beep, and as the signal ramps up this increases. It is recommended that the device is swept twice across a circuit board as the receiver automatically removes weak signals and pinpoints the strong signal where the transmitter is plugged into.
Socket and See FFCB100 UK Easy Fuse Finder Key Features
- Dual voltage operation
- Simple to use – plug in transmitter and scan breakers with receiver
- Receiver uses LED and audible indicators
- Auto scan with no fiddly controls to adjust
- Self-test for receiver – simply place onto transmitter
- Bargraph display of signal strength
Full List of Products Included
- Socket and See FFCB100UK Transmitter
- Socket and See FFCB100UK Easy Fuse Finder Receiver
- Mains Lead
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case