The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is a plug-and-play, turnkey solution specifically designed to detect elevated skin temperature, which may indicate a fever, a common symptom of illness. It can be used with FLIR’s T-, Exx- and A-series Thermal Cameras and is suitable for implementation at ports of entry, checkpoints, building entrances and high-traffic areas.
Rapid, Accurate, Non-contact Screening
The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software features face detection technology that guides the individual being screened into position and automatically takes his/her skin temperature when he/she reaches the screening spot. This ensures that everyone’s temperature is taken at the same distance from the camera to provide reliable and accurate results.
The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software will ignore other heat sources in the field-of-view and automatically detects and measures the hottest spot on the individual’s face. It can take temperature readings in seconds, allowing more people to be checked in a shorter space of time. This is particularly useful at ports-of-entry and other high-traffic areas where it is vital to keep queues moving.
Each time a skin-temperature measurement is taken it is compared and added to the rolling average. If the skin-temperature is within the accepted range (average value + tolerance) a green tick will be displayed on the subject-facing monitor. However, if the skin temperature is above the accepted range, the screening staff will be notified and a visual alarm (red cross) will be displayed on the subject’s viewing monitor.
It is important to note that the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software CANNOT diagnose illnesses. Anybody who triggers the temperature alarm should have their body temperature verified using an instrument specifically designed for this purpose (e.g. a body thermometer). If an individual is found to have an elevated body temperature, then, depending on company policy, he/she may be required to leave the premises, self-isolate and/or undergo further medical examination.
As the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software uses a rolling average as a reference, it accounts for natural skin temperature changes that occur over the course of the day and accommodates for fluctuating ambient conditions. This means it is able to take consistent measurements without the need for calibration. As a result, the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software’s temperature alarms will be more reliable.
Simple to Use and Easy to Set Up
The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software features a streamlined user interface centred around essential screening features. As a result, staff require minimal training to use this software.
Similarly, the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is simple to install and only requires a compatible camera, tripod and computer to work. It can be downloaded and run almost immediately.
Finally, the FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software allows users to customise the subject-facing monitors. This means people can be guided through the screening process quickly, again improving the efficiency of temperature checks.
The FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software is a streamlined, simple and speedy temperature-screening system that can be used to reduce work interruptions caused by illness and help prevent the potential spread of infection in professional and public places.
FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software Key Features
- A plug-and-play, turnkey solution specifically designed to detect elevated skin temperature
- Suitable for use with FLIR’s T-, Exx and A-series Thermal Cameras
- Ideal for implementation at ports of entry, checkpoints, building entrances and high-traffic areas
- Face detection technology guides the individual to the screening spot
- Ignores other heat sources
- Automatically identifies and measures the hottest point on the individual’s face
- Skin-temperature measurements are completed in seconds
- Screen many people in a short period of time
- Skin-temperature measurements are compared to the rolling average plus the tolerance
- A green tick is displayed on the subject-facing monitor when the skin-temperature is within range
- A red cross is displayed on the subject-facing monitor and the screening staff are notified when the skin-temperature is out of range
- Rolling average accounts for changes in skin temperature that occur naturally over the day
- Rolling average compensates for fluctuating ambient conditions
- Take consistent measurements without the need for calibration
- Streamlined user interface centred around essential screening features
- Staff require minimal training to use this software
- Simple to install: requires a compatible camera, tripod and computer
- Can be downloaded and run almost immediately
- Customise the subject-facing monitors to guide individuals through the screening process
- A streamlined, simple and speedy temperature-screening system
- Reduce work interruptions caused by illness
- Prevent the potential spread of infection in professional and public places
- FLIR Screen-EST Desktop Software Download Scratch Card (Perpetual Licence)
FLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Software Technical Specifications
|Operating systems||Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit|
|Hardware requirements||RAM: minimum 2 GB, 3 GB is recommended
Disk space: minimum 100 MB
|Cameras supported*||FLIR E53, E75, E85, E95, T530, T540, T840, T860, A400, A700|
|Camera requirements||Exx-, T-Series: dual-stream capability installed in the camera|
|A400/A700: Advanced Smart Sensor Configuration|
|Notes||*Not all models available at date of release|
|FLIR cameras are registered with the FDA for use in elevated skin temperature screening when used in addition to testing with a medical device. FLIR cameras do not detect
fevers or viruses and cannot be used to diagnose illness.
Files & Downloads:
FLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Desktop Software - DatasheetFLIR Screen-EST Temperature-Screening Desktop Software - DatasheetDownload