CAT IV rated with double moulded design for extra protection, the FLIR VP52 is a portable AC voltage detector pen that can be used on tamper proof outlets and electrical systems to quickly find the presence of live voltage.
When voltage is detected the FLIR VP52 illuminates red LED alarms and will also begin to vibrate. Built-in high and low sensitivity modes also make this detector suitable for use on industrial and low voltage equipment.
Working in the dark? The VP52 features a bright, powerful LED torch to illuminate the area you're working.
FLIR VP52 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector Key Features
- CAT IV rated for use with a wide variety of electrical systems
- Durable design made for use in even the toughest of environments
- Vibration and red LED alerts when voltage is detected
- Versatile high and low sensitivity modes
- Powerful built-in LED torch for use in poor lighting
- Long battery life with power saving low battery indicator and auto power off when left idle
- Double moulded design for extra protection
- FLIR VP52 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
FLIR VP52 Technical Specifications
|Voltage Ranges||90 to 1000V
24 to 1000V
|Category Rating||CAT IV 1000V|