Built for use in AC current evaluation, the Fluke 373 is a high performance, high quality instrument for quickly carrying out testing.
Fluke has purposefully designed the 373 to be resistant to electrical noise, increasing the overall accuracy of testing results and stopping the effects of ghost voltages. It also includes True RMS technology when carrying out AC current/voltage measurements, enhancing overall accuracy even further when measuring non-linear loads.
In addition to voltage and current measurements (AC only) the Fluke 373 can also be used to measure continuity and can also measure resistance to 6000Ω. The jaws of the device can accommodate conductors up to 1.26" (32mm) in size.
This clamp meter is CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V safety rated.
Fluke 373 600A TRMS Clamp Meter Key Features
- AC current measurements up to 600A via use of jaws
- 600V AC and DC voltage measurements
- True-RMS AC voltage and current measurements
- Resistance measurements to 6000Ω with continuity detection
- 1000μF capacitance measurements
- Suitable for use in electrically noisy environments
- Large backlit screen
- CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V safety rated
Full List of Products Included
- Fluke 373 600A TRMS Clamp Meter
- Coated Instruction Card
- Safety Information Sheet
- Soft Carry Case
- TL75 Test Leads
- 5 x AA Alkaline Batteries
Fluke 373 Technical Specifications
|Diameter of Measurable Conductor||01.26° or 32mm max|
|Operating Temperature||-14 to 122ºF (-10 to 50ºC)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140ºF (-40 to 60ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||< 90% @ 10 to 30 ºC, < 75% @ 30 to 40ºC|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 3000 m|
|Size||232 x 85 x 45 mm, (9.133 x 3.346 x 1.771 in.)|
|Weight||370g, (13 oz.)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.01% ºC
(<18ºC or > 28ºC)
|Warranty||Three years for electronics
One year for cable and clamp assembly