or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Note: this product is available with either a red (3PR) laser or a green (3PG) laser. The green laser is up to 3 times brighter and is better suited for longer-range applications in outdoor conditions, while the red laser is better suited for use in indoor conditions.
Reliable precision when it matters - introducing Fluke's 3PR and 3PG self-levelling laser meters, a professional grade tool that's optimised for use on any job site.
With a working range of under 30m, the Fluke 3PR and 3PG are accurate to 6mm (1/4 inch at 100 feet) and includes a self-levelling, 3-point laser to help you generate fast, accurate reference point layouts. A built-in self-levelling gimbal system makes your job significantly easier - get rid of those old tools and find out just how easy it can be with the Fluke 3PR and 3PG!
These laser levels are made tough; the rugged case is made for use in demanding conditions such as construction sites and will easily resist drops up to 1m. For added hands-free stability, each laser level includes a magnetic wall bracket.
Fluke 3-Point Self-Levelling Laser Levels Key Features
- Battery powered, self-levelling professional-grade laser level - ideal for checking conditions are level/plumb
- Ultra-tough casing - drop tested to a height of 1m for peace of mind when working on site
- Self-levelling 3 point precision laser level - fast, accurate layout of reference points
- Accurate to 6mm up to 30m (1/4 inch at 100 feet)
- Magnetic wall bracket for added hands-free stability
- More than 30 hour battery life with continuous use (red) or 10 to 12 hours (green)
- One button operation - easily toggle between different presets
- Fluke 3PR (Red Laser) or Fluke 3PG (Green Laser) Laser Level
- Carrying Pouch
- Wall Bracket
- Floor Stand
Fluke 3PG and 3PR Technical Specifications
|Light Source||Semiconductor laser diode|
|Accuracy||≤6mm at 30m|
|Batteries||3 x AA alkaline IEC LR6|
|Battery Life (Red)||≥30 hours, continuous use|
|Battery Life (Green)||10 to 12 hours, continuous use|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||140 x 102 x 57mm|
|Weight (with Batteries)||0.52kg|
|Operating Temperature||-18 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 70°C (with batteries -20 to +50°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% (0 to 35°C)
0 to 75% (35 to 40°C)
0 to 45% (40 to 50°C)
|General||IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Laser||IEC 60825-1: Class 3R|
|Max Output Power||<5mW|