or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Important note: this is the older, 1.5 version of Fluke's software, which has now been replaced. The new version is available for purchase here.
Fluke's most powerful multifunction tester software package.
DMS 0100/INST PROF is the upgraded version of the standard DMS 0100/INST software. It includes everything you'd get as standard in the normal software package plus new specific features such as the ability to set user groups (up to four different levels with different access) and the ability to compare and update different databases (ideal if you're using multiple testers, for example).
The software is supplied as standard with an IR-USB cable which you'll need to download data from your compatible multifunction tester into the software.
Please note that only Fluke multifunction testers with downloadable memory can be used with this software.
The following testers are compatible:
- Fluke 1653B
- Fluke 1654B
- Fluke 1663
- Fluke 1664FC
Fluke DMS 0100/INST PROF Software Key Features
- Software package designed to help you keep track of your testing results from a Fluke multifunction tester
- Clear, logical design with easy access to everything you need
- Easy-to-handle directory: access your customer data, installation data, test data and specific data on distribution and circuits
- Seamlessly transfer data from your Fluke MFT via IR-USB connection
- New data records are automatically created to save you time and effort
- Easily print out any testing records
- Create and print off reports
- Export into text or Excel documents
- NEW - administration of up to four different user groups
- NEW - compare and update different DMS databases
- NEW - evaluation of test results for installations tests
- Fluke DMS 0100/INST PROF Software
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operating Instructions (PDF format)
- IR-USB Connection Cable
Fluke have advised us that the DMS software does currently run correctly using Windows 10. If you have a Windows 10 operating system, you will likely have problems using this software.
Fluke are developing a patch for the software to fix this error as soon as possible.
Fluke DMS 0100/INST PROF Software System Requirements
|Processor||Pentium 4 or higher with support of all customary operating systems|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
|Hard Drive Memory||400MB|
|Monitor||Super VGA (800 x 600)|
|Input Device||Mouse or equivalent|
|Interface||RS-232 for data transmission
USB by means of optional adapter cable (USB-RS-232)