Fluke LVD1 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector Details
A must for electricians and anyone working with electrical systems, the Fluke LVD1 is ideal for locating the presence of voltage and also for finding the voltage source.
Unlike other non-contact AC voltage detectors available, Fluke's LVD1 will actually direct you to the source of the voltage. When voltage is first detected the LVD1 will begin to glow blue; when you find the source, the light will change to red!
The Fluke LVD1 can detect AC voltage from 40V to 300V at 50 and 60Hz.
Fluke LVD1 Volt Light Key Features
- Detects voltages from 40 V AC to 300 V AC
- Voltage detector glows blue 50 Hz - 60 Hz or 2.5 - 38 cm (1 - 5") away from source
- Operating temperature 0 °C to 50 °C.
- Ultra-bright white LED with 100,000 hour bulb life. AAA battery included.
- Technical Specs
- There are no technical specifications for this product.
2 Item(s)per page
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product
Why not leave a review of this product? Reviews help us improve our service for customers looking for a product to make a decision.
Write Your Own Review
£10.90 £13.08 (Inc. VAT)RRP: £12.78
£21.95 £26.34 (Inc. VAT)RRP: £32.00