Flue Gas Analysers (34 Products)
Free DMM or Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter£389.94 £324.95
648 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 5633100
- Handheld, easy-to-use analyser ideal for all basic measurements
- Dual-line display shows two parameters at the same time
- Condensate trap, automatic zeroing, exchangeable probe filters and much more
FREE Testo Voltage Tester & Choice of Free Gift£449.99 £374.99
748 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 0563320370
- Measure four parameters simultaneously
- Fast response and easy to use
- Ideal for those looking for an entry-level tester
FREE Testo Voltage Tester & Choice of Free Gift£663.60 £553.00
1,106 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 0563322377
- Bluetooth feature to interface with smart phone
- 500 entry built in storage
- For flue gas, timed CO build up, let by and tightness, and more
FREE Testo Voltage Tester & Choice of FREE GiftAs low as £913.20 £761.00
1,826 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Testo300-SK
- Available in two versions with or without a Bluetooth/ IRDA Printer
- Equipped with O₂ and CO sensors
- Smart-touch interface for efficient testing
The majority of homes in Britain have the potential to generate and emit harmful gasses into the environment from their heating systems. A flue gas analyser allows a trained engineer to inspect the waste gasses being produced by a property of any size and correctly diagnose possible issues. Flue gasses are generated when fuel such as gas, wood or coal is burnt; this is typically done in heating systems or in industrial settings such as a power plant.
The Gas Safe Register recommends all domestic properties having an inspection every year in order to insure that any gas system is operating safely and to maximum capacity.
Flue gas analysers are capable of detecting a wide range of different gasses as well as calculating the concentrations of each element present. There are a number of different constituents of flue gas these can range from harmless gasses such as: Nitrogen, oxygen and water vapour. To far more hazardous chemicals such as: carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and Nitrogen oxides. All of these elements, if exposed to for a prolonged period, can cause severe sickness and even death.
As well as providing detailed analysis of the components of flue gas, most flue gas analysers can provide additional functions of both pressure and flow meters. These versatile tools are all an engineer will require to perform most tests required of a domestic system.
Tester also offers a range of meters specifically designed for the rigours of industrial testing allowing for a much great range of tests to be performed at incredible accuracy.