Flue Gas Analysers (35 Products)
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterOnly 1 in Stock£353.93 £294.94Was £354.00 £295.00You Save £0.07 £0.06
588 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-DC710
- Measure CO levels and temperature differentials
- Calculate levels of CO2, CO air free, excess air and combustion efficiency
- Can be used with the free TPI App to create multiple on-site reports
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter2 in Stock£372.00 £310.00Was £432.00 £360.00You Save £60.00 £50.00
620 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-709R-Kit
- Several kit options available
- Accurate combustion analysis
- Fast response for easy testing
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterFree DeliveryTPI DC710C2 Smart Combustion Analyser Kit 2£510.00 £425.00
850 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-DC710C2
- The TPI DC710 Smart Combustion & Flue Gas Analyser can be used to conduct flue gas analysis remotely
- Measure pressures using the TPI SP620 Differential Pressure Meter Smart Probe
- Includes a TPI A768 Carry Case for storing and transporting the equipment supplied in this kit
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterFree DeliveryTPI 716 Flue Gas Combustion Analyser£567.00 £472.50Was £630.00 £525.00You Save £63.00 £52.50
944 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-716-Kit
- Fast response, datalogging flue analyser
- Test everything from excess air to flue efficiency
- Built-in differential manometer and thermometer
The majority of homes in Britain have the potential to generate and emit harmful gasses into the environment from their heating systems. A flue gas analyser allows a trained engineer to inspect the waste gasses being produced by a property of any size and correctly diagnose possible issues. Flue gasses are generated when fuel such as gas, wood or coal is burnt; this is typically done in heating systems or in industrial settings such as a power plant.
The Gas Safe Register recommends all domestic properties having an inspection every year in order to insure that any gas system is operating safely and to maximum capacity.
Flue gas analysers are capable of detecting a wide range of different gasses as well as calculating the concentrations of each element present. There are a number of different constituents of flue gas these can range from harmless gasses such as: Nitrogen, oxygen and water vapour. To far more hazardous chemicals such as: carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and Nitrogen oxides. All of these elements, if exposed to for a prolonged period, can cause severe sickness and even death.
As well as providing detailed analysis of the components of flue gas, most flue gas analysers can provide additional functions of both pressure and flow meters. These versatile tools are all an engineer will require to perform most tests required of a domestic system.
Tester also offers a range of meters specifically designed for the rigours of industrial testing allowing for a much great range of tests to be performed at incredible accuracy.