Flue Gas Analysers (35 Products)
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter5 in Stock£296.52 £247.10Was £358.80 £299.00You Save £62.28 £51.90
494 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KANE504
- Measure flue temperature, efficiency, CO, CO2, ratios and much more
- Integrated long-life sensors
- Works with all common domestic fuels including natural gas, propane and heavy oil
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterOnly 1 in Stock£353.93 £294.94Was £354.00 £295.00You Save £0.07 £0.06
588 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-DC710
- Measure CO levels and temperature differentials
- Calculate levels of CO2, CO air free, excess air and combustion efficiency
- Can be used with the free TPI App to create multiple on-site reports
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter2 in Stock£372.00 £310.00Was £432.00 £360.00You Save £60.00 £50.00
620 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-709R-Kit
- Several kit options available
- Accurate combustion analysis
- Fast response for easy testing
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter4 in Stock£389.94 £324.95Was £454.80 £379.00You Save £64.86 £54.05
648 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 5633100
- Handheld, easy-to-use analyser ideal for all basic measurements
- Dual-line display shows two parameters at the same time
- Condensate trap, automatic zeroing, exchangeable probe filters and much more
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe Cutter2 Models in StockAs low as £418.80 £349.00
698 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Sprint-Pro1
- Entry-model in Anton’s Sprint Pro series of multifunction flue gas analysers
- Rugged, ergonomic construction
- Measure CO, CO2 and O2 levels, CO: CO2 ratios, as well as temperature and efficiency
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterFree DeliveryKane 255 Combustion Analyser£419.04 £349.20Was £465.60 £388.00You Save £46.56 £38.80
698 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KANE255
- Multi-fuel combustion analyser for gas engineers
- Tests oxygen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide levels
- Also calculates efficiency and CO/CO2 ratio
Free DMM, Screwdrivers or Pipe CutterOnly 1 in Stock£433.20 £361.00Was £540.00 £450.00You Save £106.80 £89.00
722 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 0563320370
- Measure four parameters simultaneously
- Fast response and easy to use
- Ideal for those looking for an entry-level tester
The majority of homes in Britain have the potential to generate and emit harmful gasses into the environment from their heating systems. A flue gas analyser allows a trained engineer to inspect the waste gasses being produced by a property of any size and correctly diagnose possible issues. Flue gasses are generated when fuel such as gas, wood or coal is burnt; this is typically done in heating systems or in industrial settings such as a power plant.
The Gas Safe Register recommends all domestic properties having an inspection every year in order to insure that any gas system is operating safely and to maximum capacity.
Flue gas analysers are capable of detecting a wide range of different gasses as well as calculating the concentrations of each element present. There are a number of different constituents of flue gas these can range from harmless gasses such as: Nitrogen, oxygen and water vapour. To far more hazardous chemicals such as: carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and Nitrogen oxides. All of these elements, if exposed to for a prolonged period, can cause severe sickness and even death.
As well as providing detailed analysis of the components of flue gas, most flue gas analysers can provide additional functions of both pressure and flow meters. These versatile tools are all an engineer will require to perform most tests required of a domestic system.
Tester also offers a range of meters specifically designed for the rigours of industrial testing allowing for a much great range of tests to be performed at incredible accuracy.