Note: The Druck DPI 620 IS is available in five different versions. You can choose which version you'd like using the dropdown box above, or by quoting the correct part number to our sales team over the phone.
The possible options are:
- DPI620G-IS-L: Standard unit with no additional functionality
- DPI620G-IS: Standard unit with additional HART communicator
- DPI620G-IS-FF: Standard unit with additional HART and Foundation Fieldbus Communicators
- DPI620G-IS-PB: Standard unit with additional HART and Profibus Communicators
- DPI620G-IS-FFPB: Standard unit with additional HART, Foundation Fieldbus & Profibus Communicators
Introducing the Druck DPI 620 GENII IS, the most powerful, advanced and useful multifunction calibrator with full ATEX and IECEx approval for use in both zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments.
Part of GE's next-generation of multifunctional calibrators, the DPI 620 GENII IS is suitable for the calibration, configuration and maintenance of a wide variety of equipment, including electrical, frequency, pressure and temperature devices in a huge range of applications.
The DPI 620 GENII IS is packed with functionality - it includes everything from mA, mV, V, ohms, frequency, RTD and thermocouple measure and source modes, a loop power supply which can energise equipment and a stabilised DC voltage supply for ratio metric transducers.
This advanced multifunctional calibrator is optimised for hazardous zones. A uniquely designed hot-swappable (can be removed in hazardous area) battery pack with unique LED charge indicator is included, without the need to turn the instrument on.
With the DPI 620 GENII IS as part of your equipment, you'll be able to work faster, smarter and safer, even in hazardous conditions. A fast response advanced touchscreen with simple user interface gives you access to all functions with just a few taps and swipes, with 80 pre-defined routines built-in for easier testing activiation. Alternatively, why not customise your own settings, then set them in the favourites menu for quick and easy recall?
The GENII is ready for anywhere you need it - it's lightweight design, high visibiity display which can be easily read in direct sunlight and robust, weatherproof case make this calibrator the ultimate solution for both standard and intrinsically safe environments.
GE Druck DPI 620 IS Intrinsically Safe Advanced Modular Calibrator Key Features
- 3 tools in one - calibrator, test meter and - if selected above - HART/Fieldbus/Profibus communicator
- Easy to use with large-size, full colour touchscreen and one-touch menu system
- Automates procedures, documents, results and integrates with calibration software
- Best-in-class accuracy for pressure, electrical, temperature and frequency
- Tough, weatherproof design for demanding conditions
- IECEx and ATEX certified for use in zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments
- Multi-function: electrical, frequency, temperature and pressure parameters
- 5 Channels for simultaneous measurement and sourcing of mA, V, Ohms, frequency, pressure, RTDs and T/Cs, HART, Fieldbus, `
- ATEX and IECEx approval for hazardous zones 1 and 2
- Simple and user friendly touch screen interface.
- Quick launch menu applications such as DASHBOARD, TASK selection & FAVORITES
- 1 year uncertainty for mA 0.016%RDG + 0.0065%FS
- 1 year uncertainty for pressure from 0.025%FS
- 31 plug ‘n play pressure modules from 25 mbar to 1000 bar (PM620 option)
- Quick pressure generation from vacuum to 100 bar pneumatic or 1000 bar hydraulic (PV621/PV622/PV623 options)
- Full HART, Foundation Fieldbus & Profibus communicator option
- Fully documenting – automated procedures, PASS/FAIL errors, results storage
- Interface to GE calibration software or other leading calibration software packages
- Data logging up to 32Gb storage. Enough for a complete database of procedures & results
- Hand held unit compact and lightweight - only 1.1 Kg/2.4lb.
- Intrinsically safe Lithium-Polymer battery provides reliable power for a full 8hr shift
- Druck DPI 620 Genii IS Calibrator
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Universal Mains Adaptor
- Test Leads
- Calibration Certificate
- Quick Reference Guide
- IO620-CASE-1-IS A protective carry case for DPI620 GENII-IS hand held units
- IO620-CASE-2-IS A protective carry case for DPI620 GENII-IS, PM620-IS and MC620-IS
- IO620-CASE-3-IS A protective carry case for PV62X-IS, DPI620 GENII-IS and MC620-IS
- DPI620G-IS-BATTERY Spare/replacement rechargeable battery
- DPI620G-IS-CHARGER Spare/replacement charger
- IO620-PSU mains adaptor for charger
- IO620-IDT621/622 Dirt moisture traps for the PV621 and PV622 pressure stations
- IO620-PRV-XX Overpressure protection for the PV62X pressure stations
- IO620-HOSE-XX-IS Pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
- IO620-BSP/NPT/MET BSP, NPT and Metric pressure adaptors
GE Druck DPI620 GENII IS Modular System
The DPI 620 GENII IS is actually part of GE's modular calibration system - the standard calibrator is designed to work with a wide variety of tailor-made Druck calibration products to cater for any application, in any conditions.
Please note that all equipment listed within this section is sold separately.
PM620-IS Interchangeable Pressure Modules
The GENII IS is compatible with 31 different Druck intrinsically safe pressure modules.
Modules are screw fit, require no tools and can be swapped in and out as needed for a custom solution every time you use the Genii.
Note: these are designed to fit a Druck PV 62X IS pressure generation station or up to 2 can be fitted into an optional MC620-IS module carrier which attaches directly to the Genii (more information on both of these further below).
PV-IS Pressure Generation Stations
When you want to generate pressure with the DPI620 GENII IS, you'll need a PV pressure generation station to equip pressure modules.
Easy to use with no tools required, there are three different versions of the station.
- PV621-IS generates from vacuum to 20 bar / 300 psi pneumatic pressure. Its high efficiency hand pump generates pressure quickly and easily. The volume adjuster allows fine adjustment and the precision release valve allows accurate setting of falling calibration test points.
- PV622-IS generates from vacuum to 100 bar / 1500 psi pneumatic pressure. Its high efficiency hand pump generates the initial pressure and an intensifier quickly increases the pressure. An innovative none return valve means the pressure cycle can be repeated as required to increase pressure on the device under test. The PV622 is a safe and highly portable alternative to gas bottles and regulators and its high efficiency greatly simplifies generation at lower pressures. As with the PV621-IS the volume adjuster allows fine pressure adjustment and the precision release valve allows falling calibration test points to be achieved.
- PV623-IS generates hydraulic pressure up to 1000 bar / 15000 psi. The self-contained unit has a 100 cc reservoir for hydraulic oil or pure water and a priming pump to quickly expel air from the system and connected devices. Once primed the screw press intensifier quickly generates the required pressure and allows fine set-point adjustment. Innovative design reduces the thermal effects of generating very high pressures so that the system stabilises very quickly.
MC620G-IS Pressure Module Carrier
This accessory attaches directly to the DPI 620 GENII IS to allow up to two PM620-IS pressure modules to be connected simultaneously to the unit.
Again, this system is easy to fit with easy attachment of modules.