The GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module is designed to facilitate quick and easy in-field pressure re-ranging. This module has a range of 2 bar, calculated in the reference to vacuum, and features an accuracy of 0.015% FS.
It is optimised for use with GE Druck’s DPI612 Flex Calibrator and GE Druck’s DPI620 Genii Multifunction Calibrator. When used with the GE Druck DPI620 Genii Multifunction Calibrator, this pressure module is attached to either a GE Druck MC620 Pressure Module Carrier or a PV62X Pressure Station, which is subsequently connected to the calibrator.
Compatible GE Druck Calibrators are able to recognise the GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module’s digital output sensor technology. This means that the pressure module can be connected to the calibrator without needing to perform instrument and module set-ups or calibrations. Additionally, the GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module can be used interchangeably with other of GE Druck Pressure Modules, allowing the user to adapt the calibrator to suit the application.
Furthermore, this pressure module features a screw-fit design removing the need for hand-tight tools, sealing tape, cables and plugs when connecting the GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module to a compatible calibrator.
The GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module is an easy-to-use and accurate instrument suitable for adapting the DPI612 and DPI620 Calibrators to suit the application.
GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module Key Features
- Designed to facilitate quick and easy in-field pressure re-ranging
- Range: 2 bar
- Accuracy: 0.015% FS
- Suitable for use with GE Druck’s DPI612 Flex Calibrator and DPI620 Genii Multifunction Calibrator
- Digital output sensor technology allows the calibrator to recognise the pressure module automatically
- Pressure modules can be connected without the need for instrument and module set-ups and calibrations
- Can be used interchangeably with other GE Druck Pressure Modules
- Screw-fit design removes the need for hand-tight tools, sealing tape, cables and plugs when connecting the modules
- Easy-to-use and accurate instrument
- Suitable for adapting the DPI612 and DPI620 to suit the application
- GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module
- Calibration Certificate
GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module Technical Specifications
|Maximum intermittent pressure||2 x FS|
|Maximum working pressure||110% FS|
|Sealing||IP 65 (protected against dust and jets of water)|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Humidity||0 to 90% RH non condensing|
|Shock and vibration||BS EN 61010-1:2010; MIL-PRF-28800F for Class II equipment, 1 m Drop Tested|
|EMC||BS EN 61326-1:2006|
|Electrical safety||BS EN 61010-1:2010|
|Pressure safety||Pressure equipment directive class SEP|
|Size and weight||L. 56 mm, Dia. 44 mm, 106 g maximum|
Please see the datasheets above for further details regarding the GE Druck PM620-07A Absolute Pressure Module's technical specifications when used with either of the compatible calibrators.