or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Simultaneously source both pneumatic and vacuum pressure with Druck’s PV211 hand pump.
Capable of generating pressure to 600psi and vacuum to 28.5inHg, this product gives the user precision vernier control over pressure generation, ensuring you get exactly what you need.
A built-in needle valve allows pressure to be released in controlled bursts and comfortable, ergonomically-designed handles ensure that operation is simple.
Druck PV211 Pneumatic Pressure and Vacuum Pump Key Features
- Dual source – generates either pneumatic or vacuum pressure
- Integrated precision vernier adjuster
- Needle valve for controlled pressure releases
- Selector valve – choose between vacuum or pressure generation
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Adjustable stroke
- Extremely efficient – only four strokes to 100 psi
- Druck PV211 Pneumatic Pressure and Vacuum Pump
- 3ft, 1/8” diameter nylon hose with ¼” NPT female connector
GE Druck PV211 Technical Specifications
|Pressure Range||0 to 600psi|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 28.5inHg|
|Materials||Nickel-plated brass, anodised aluminium, phosphor bronze (springs), nitrile, nylon|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||8.5 x 4 x 2.5 inches|