LAN Cable Testers (4 Products)
130 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: UTP05
- Tests RJ45 network cables
- Instant identification of connected cable type
- Detects faults within cable structure
640 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: RAPIDTRACE 700
- Multifunctional cable testing tool
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 records
- Tests in accordance with TIA5658A/B, USOC and ISDN standards
798 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: RAPIDTRACE 1100
- Rapid tracing and determination of cable faults
- Built-in tone generators
- 0.5m to 3km range
About LAN Cable Testers
Over twisted-wire Ethernet cables it’s important to use a LAN cable tester to check for specified characteristics such characteristic impedance, attenuation, propagation delay, timing jitter and various types of noise.
Network cable testers are used to check the connections in network cabling. Checks are run to find out if the intended connections exist and to determine the existence of any unintended connections.