High Voltage Insulation Testers (51 Products)
1,922 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: HD-PT-5000W
- Check de-energised and discharged primary and secondary voltage insulation systems and components
- Two test voltages: 500 VDC and 5000 VD
- Pressing and holding pushbuttons to issue the required test voltage prevents accidental operation
As low as £4,811.08 £4,009.23
9,622 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: HD-RT-200-X
- Test the dielectric integrity of hotline ropes, slings and straps on-site and when in use
- Green LED indicates good dielectric integrity; red LED indicates bad dielectric integrity
- Buzzer alert when defective parts of the rope are detected
As low as £7,419.23 £6,182.69
14,838 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: HD-IT-4-X
- Test energised and deenergised insulators for non-visible damage
- Instantly displays the condition of defective insulators via the LED scale
- Buzzer alert when bad insulators are detected
About High Voltage Insulation Testers
All electrical insulation is susceptible to degradation over a time period. At the start of its service life the insulation applied to an electrical system - whether its a common appliance such as a kettle or a high powered device like a transformer - should be strong enough to make leakage current non existent or negligible and ensure that the electrical installation/appliance can be used safely.
However insulation will degrade over time leading to more potential leakage current. As such the system becomes less and less safe over a time period, and this is exactly why insulation resistance tests must be regularly carried out in order to ensure that the resistance of the insulation is sufficiently high.
We have a range of different insulation testers depending upon the application they are to be used in.