High Voltage Insulation Testers (51 Products)
2,648 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: METE3511
- Maximum voltage measurement of 1000 V
- Insulation range of 100kΩ to 100GΩ
- Rechargeable NiMH battery included
As low as £1,996.80 £1,664.00
3,992 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MI3205-X
- Perform high voltage diagnostics on a wide variety of equipment
- Test voltage to 5kV
- Memory storage with download to PC
3,818 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DO5002
- Lower current version of the DO5000 and DO5001
- Datalogging capabilities - store up to 4000 records
- Variable test current, wide measurement range and highly accurate results
About High Voltage Insulation Testers
All electrical insulation is susceptible to degradation over a time period. At the start of its service life the insulation applied to an electrical system - whether its a common appliance such as a kettle or a high powered device like a transformer - should be strong enough to make leakage current non existent or negligible and ensure that the electrical installation/appliance can be used safely.
However insulation will degrade over time leading to more potential leakage current. As such the system becomes less and less safe over a time period, and this is exactly why insulation resistance tests must be regularly carried out in order to ensure that the resistance of the insulation is sufficiently high.
We have a range of different insulation testers depending upon the application they are to be used in.