Tachometers (29 Products)
70 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 461955
- A range of up to 36 000 rpm (600Hz)
- A target of 0.1 inches
- Optimised for use with Extech’s 461950 Tachometer
196 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3730008
- Measure the rotation of machinery and equipment
- Contact and non-contact modes
- Selectable measurement units
214 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 461920
- Double moulded case offers protection for use in harsh working environments
- LCD display measures up to 99,999 revolutions
- Offers recall function for last, minimum and maximum readings on screen
234 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 461750
- Comes with surface wheels for contact measurement of RPM and linear surface speeds
- Ergonomically designed to fit in the hand and be small enough to pocket
- Offers a basic accuracy of 0.1% accuracy with autoranging
284 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 461891
- Compact, portable and durable but provides high quality measurements
- Can measure up to 20,000 RPM using contact techniques
- Measures lineral surface speed in feet per minute or metres per minute
Tachometers are instruments designed to measure the rotation speed of a shaft or disk, and are most commonly used in machinery such as cars, trucks, tractors and aircraft.
They can also be used on other machinery outside of the vehicle industry, and are commonly used in industrial applications to measure whether machinery is operating at the correct levels of efficiency. Sudden increases or drops in RPM (Revolutions per Minute) can indicate machines running too slowly or perhaps working too hard and inefficiently.
Any questions you have about our range of tachometers can be answered by giving our friendly sales advisers a call on one of the numbers at the top of this page.