Battery Testers (11 Products)
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: BITE2P
- Determine the condition of lead-acid and NiCd battery cells
- No downtime needed with online testing capabilities
- Built-in memory storage and integrated printer
Free DeliveryExtech BT100 Battery Capacity Tester£664.80 £554.00Was £819.59 £682.99You Save £154.79 £128.99
1,108 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: BT100
- Measure internal resistance and output voltage of batteries
- Tests lead storage cell, nickel-cadmium, lithium-ion and more
- On board testing storage
Only 1 in Stock£1,116.00 £930.00
1,860 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: AT526B
- Measure the AC resistance and DC voltage of batteries
- Precision, high accuracy meter with carrying handle
- RS232 interface
Only 1 in Stock£2,419.14 £2,015.95Was £2,794.80 £2,329.00You Save £375.66 £313.05
4,030 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUKE-BT510
- Test both stationary and backup battery systems
- Portable design for use on the move
- Integrated memory
Only 1 in Stock£3,026.40 £2,522.00Was £3,494.40 £2,912.00You Save £468.00 £390.00
5,044 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUKE-BT520
- Upgraded version of the BT510
- Suitable for use with stationary/battery backups
- Intelligent test probe included
2 in Stock£3,405.54 £2,837.95Was £3,930.00 £3,275.00You Save £524.46 £437.05
5,674 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUKE-BT521
- Fluke's most advanced battery analyser
- Measure everything from battery current to temperature
- Ideal for use with all types of batteries
Free DeliveryMegger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester£6,188.40 £5,157.00
10,314 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: BITE3
- Comprehensive battery testing on lead acid cells to 2000Ah
- Online testing with PASS/warning/fail calculations
- Advanced Windows operating system with in-built storage
Free DeliveryMegger TXL Multi Battery Load Units for Megger TORKEL SeriesAs low as £6,618.00 £5,515.00
11,030 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MEGGER-TXL
- Optional load units for TORKEL 910/930 battery load unit testers
- Four models available
- Expands the capabilities of your exisiting TORKEL
Free DeliveryMegger TORKEL 910 Battery Load Unit TesterAs low as £12,942.00 £10,785.00
21,570 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MEGGER-TORKEL-910
- System for monitoring load and discharge testing on battery systems
- Suitable for in-service measurements
- High quality, 7" touchscreen
About Battery Testers
Battery backup and generator systems are used everywhere from hospitals to IT Datacentres right down to the small UPS that you may have as a backup for your PC in the office.
Batteries need to maintained and checked regularly to ensure that the batteries are working correctly, still provide their rated outputs and not entering the end of their useable lives.
You’ll also find batteries in cars, these also have to be regularly tested to make sure that the batteries are still working correctly and don’t have damaged cells which will reduce the voltage output from the battery. We’ve all woken up to a car that won’t start on a cold morning and it’s generally the battery that’s the issue.
Battery testers are commonly used to test features such as the cell voltage, impedance as well as float and ripple currents. There are also dummy loads available which will check the performance of a battery under load conditions.
Motorway rescue services such as the AA regularly use battery testers to check faulty batteries by the roadside, enabling them to quickly assess whether the battery in question is the cause of a vehicle’s problems.
But how exactly do you go about testing a battery? It’s a process made so much easier by using a quality battery tester, but if you need more information about testing batteries we recommend you check out the information available here.
Since there are many different ways to test batteries such as load testing, DC measurements, impedance and conductance testing, ‘shake and bake’ testing, abuse testing and more, it’s important to get a tester that is perfect for the type of battery testing you need to accomplish.
There are a great variety of different battery testers available which measure everything from lead-acid cells up to 2000Ah, to performing diagnostic on batteries that boost telecom networks during power outages. Finding the right one for your needs is important, so our dedicated sales advisors will be more than happy to walk you through exactly what you're getting out of each product, ensuring that you get the right product for the right situation. If you're struggling to decide on a product, we're here to help!