Special kit version of the Kane 255 combustion analyser supplied with all standard accessories plus a Kane wireless infrared printer and a large-size carrying case.
Made for professional gas engineers, the Kane 255 can measure all basic parameters within an oil or gas boiler. It can test carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide levels (plus CO/CO2 ratio), calculate excess air, check oxygen levels, calculate the boiler's efficiency and test internal flue and inlet temperature.
Handheld and portable for easy, one-handed use, the Kane 255 gives quick and simple access to all tests and even has an integral magnet for mounting directly on a metallic surface (such as the boiler itself).
This model comes with limited memory capabilities (up to 20 results can be stored) and allows completely wireless printing of testing results out in the field when paired together with the IR printer (included as part of this kit).
Kane 255 Combustion Analyser Key Features
- Multi-fuel operation - natural gas, light oil, propane, butane, LPG and wood pellets
- Calculate flue temperature from 0 to 600°C
- Measure inlet temperature using either the internal or external sensor
- Oxygen level calculations
- Carbon monoxide measurements (including ambient air checks)
- Calculate the boiler's net or gross efficiency
- Excess air calculations
- CO/CO2 ratio calculations
- Internal memory - store up to 20 results
- Long-life sensors
- 6 year warranty if serviced annually
- Data hold function freezes current value on the screen
- Infrared output to printer (sold separately)
- Protective rubber cover with integrated magnet - use the analyser completely hands-free by mounting it on a boiler!
- Kane 255 Combustion Analyser
- KMCP2 Combustion Probe
- Test Report
- Carrying Case