This special bundle package includes a high quality flue gas analyser and some additional items not included in the standard kit.
The main inclusion added in this bundle package is a KMIRP-2 infrared printer. This device is able to wirelessly interface with the Kane 457 and is an ideal tool for printing out your measurements when out on site either for your own records or for showing to a customer. The kit also ships as standard with a carrying case for all of the Kane 457's equipment, making moving from job to job simple.
The Kane 457 - the main tester included in this bundle - is a high quality flue gas analyser, differential pressure/temperature measurement tool and air quality assessor. It's portable, lightweight and handheld design make this an ideal product for carrying out installation of boiler and other heating systems and in order to improve the efficiency of the device Kane has worked closely with some of the world's biggest boiler manufacturers to produce a product that allows easy and safe installation of boiler based systems.
As well as comprehensive flue gas analysis the Kane 457 also includes the ability to carry out timed let-by, stabilisation and tightness testing and can also evaluate temperature with flow/return, inlet/outlet and hot/cold information. The air quality functions of this device also allow it to measure and record air quality over a time period (including real time monitoring of CO2 and CO).
Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- In-built LED torch for use in darkened conditions
- Backlit display
- Combustion analysis tools - ideal for installating and commisioning boilers
- Built in combination with boiler manufacturers such as Vaillant and Main
- Infrared measurements of direct CO2
- Measures CO, CO2 and ratio
- High accuracy pressure measurements (including let-by, stabilisation and tightness tests)
- Temperature measurements (flow/return, inlet/outlet and hot/cold measurements)
- Air quality measurements
- Simple rotary dial for choosing testing procedures
- True zeroing possible by use of ZEROCAL capsule
- Improved accuracy compared to the nearest model, the Kane 455
- Fast printing via infrared printer
Full List of Products Included
- Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser
- Flue Probe
- CO2 True Zero Capsule
- Calibration Report
- Infrared Printer (KMIRP-2)
- Carrying Case
Please note that our 7 day money back guarantee for flue gas analysers only applies if the tester is found to be faulty.