Gain a detailed insight into what's happening inside a heating appliance with Kane's 504 boiler/combustion analyser!
Designed for comprehensive checks, the 504 can be used to verify carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), flue temperature and combustion efficiency within a wide variety of different boiler types. It's also universally compatible with most common domestic-style fuels including natural gas, propane, heavy oil, LPG and light oil.
The 504 has two integrated sensors; the first is a non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor which directly measures CO2 and a second long-life electrochemical sensor measures CO values. Carbon dioxide can be measured directly from 0-20% while carbon monoxide can be measured from 0-2000ppm.
In addition to these functions the 504 also comes with the ability to calculate oxygen, CO/CO2 ratio, excess air and can also calculate the efficiency of gaseous fuels and light oil (28/35 sec).
Kane 504 Boiler Analyser Key Features
- Compact, ergonomic design with built-in rotary switch for easy changes to testing procedures
- Integrated long-life NDIR CO2 sensor and electronic CO sensor
- Measure oxygen, CO/CO2 ratio, excess air and efficiency for gaseous fuels and light oils (28/25 sec) and flue temperature
- Integral magnet allows the unit to be mounted on a metallic surface (such as a boiler) for completely hands-free use
- Protective rubber sleeve around the meter protects it from accidental damage
- Flue probe included
Full List of Products Included
- Kane 504 Boiler Analyser
- KMCP71 Flue Probe
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
Please note that our 7 day money back guarantee for flue gas analysers only applies if the tester is found to be faulty.
Files & Downloads:
Kane 504 Technical Specifications
|Flue Temperature||0.1°C||±2°C + 0.3% reading
||0 - 600°C|
||0 - 21%|
|Oxygen||0.1%||±0.2%||0 - 21%|
|Carbon Monoxide||1ppm||±5ppm < 100ppm
±5% of reading > 100ppm
|0 to 1999ppm|