Kane's 905 is a commercial-grade flue gas analyser which is ideal for installing, commissioning and servicing oil, gas and biomass appliances found in commercial applications.
As standard, this commercial gas analyser can be used to perform safety checks, to check CO (carbon monoxide) levels in a room/around the appliance, to perform combustion efficiency and performance checks and to measure flue draught. It also calculates CO2 (carbon dioxide), CO/CO2 ratio, excess air, combustion efficiency, oxygen, differential pressure and has inlet, flue gas and differential temperature modes.
To help you keep track of your measurement results, the Kane 905 has internal memory and can store up to 150 test results. These can then be sent to the optional IR printer (sold separately) for printing on the go while you're working.
The Kane 905 is compatible with multiple fuel types with the ability to select natural gas, butane, propane, LPG, 35 sec oil, heavy oil, solid fuel, user fuel and 28 sec oil options all available.
The Kane 905 is designed to be expanded with additional features and capabilities - you can add these to your initial order (please call if you need this) or you can send your analyser to Kane at a later date where they will install any of the additional functions as requested!
All of the following options can be added to the Kane 905:
You can add a CO sensor and up to TWO of the other sensors available below:
- SO2 (sulfur dioxide) sensor (0 to 5000ppm)
- High Range CO (carbon monoxide) sensor (0 to 10%)
- NO (nitrous oxide) sensor (0 to 5000ppm)
- Low range NO (nitrous oxide) sensor (0 to 100ppm)
- NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) sensor (0 to 1000ppm)
Remember, if you need any of these functions adding to your analyser when ordering, please call to let us know as they must be factory-fitted by Kane!
Optional Wireless Module
The Kane 905 can also be updated with the BTM/450, Kane's wireless module which allows you to:
- Transfer analyser readings to your PC wireless and interact with data using Kane Live software
- Send printout data to your mobile device using the free Kane printer app
With Kane Live installed, you'll be able to monitor your results in real time, adjust setings, make customised graphs, save/download data, print and much more, all from your PC or laptop.
Again if your are interested in the wireless module upgrade, please call us directly to add it to your order.
Kane 905 Commercial Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Flue gas analyser made for the installation, commission and servicing of commercial oil, gas and biomass appliances
- Measure oxygen (O2) from 0 to 21%
- Measures carbon monoxide (CO) from 0 to 4000ppm (hydrogen-compensated)
- Measures differential pressure
- Measures inlet, flue gas and differential temperature levels
- Calculate CO2 (carbon dioxide)
- Calculate CO2/CO ratio
- Calculate excess air
- Combustion efficiency calculations
- Optional sensor modules can be added to add NOx, NO2, SO2 and high range CO sensor
- Optional wireless module allows the analyser to wirelessly send data to a PC
- Selectable fuel types - natural gas, butane, propane, LPG, 35 sec oil, heavy oil, solid fuel, user fuel and 28 sec oil
- Kane 905 Analyser
- Calibration Report and Carrying Case