The Kane Leak Seaka is a handheld, easy-to-use gas detector designed for detecting the presence of many different combustible and toxic gases.
This detector is capable of detecting (among many others) acetone, ammonia, carbon monoxide, alcohol, butane, halon, petrol, hydrogen sulphide, industrial solvents, lacquer thinners, propane, refrigerants, natural gas, jet fuel, smoke, methane and naptha.
With the Leak Seaka, you'll be able to pinpoint extremely small gas leaks, even as low as 10ppm methane. When gas is detected, the Seaka will sound an audible tone and flash an LED light indicator on a severity scale from green to red. An earpiece is included so that the alarm facility can be used in quiet environments.
Need to see if there's gas in a hard-to-reach area? Use the Leak Seaka's flexible gooseneck probe with illumi.nated tip to check inside these areas.
Kane LS1/B Leak Seaka Combustible Gas Leak Detector Key Features
- Detect the presence of a wide variety of toxic and combustible gases
- Easy to use in one hand - adjust the tick rate using the built-in thumbwheel
- Flexible goosneck probe with illuminated tip - ideal for finding leaks in awkward places
- Audible and visual alarms alert you to the presence of gas
- Can pinpoint combustible gas leaks as low as 10ppm methane
- Kane LS1/B Leak Seaka Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Soft Carrying Case
Kane LSB/1 Technical Specifications
|Power Supply||4 x AA alkaline batteries|
|Level Indicator||Six LEDs moving from green at low concentration through yellow to red. Level is adjustable and hence does not give concentration reading|
|Alarm||Visual and audio at approximately10% of L.E.L with an absolute maximum of 40% L.E.L for methane. Can be calibrated for other concentrations or gases.|
|Warmup||Approximately 1 minute|
|Response Time||Less than 2 seconds (to 40% L.E.L)|
|Recovery Time||Less than 4 seconds (from 40% L.E.L)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 12 hours|
|Dimensions||80 x 220 x 60mm|
|Operaing Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Humidity||10 to 90% RH non-condensing|