Note: there are several versions of this product available. Using the table below for reference, choose which item you'd like using the dropdown box above.
This analytical balance is suitable for simple recipe weighing and documenting and basic measurements of weight.
Made to the highest standards, the Kern ABS uses single-cell advanced technology to ensure stable temperature behaviour, short stabilisation time of just 3 seconds, improved mechanical sturdiness and high corner load performance.
All models in the Kern ABS series come with a stainless steel circular weighing plate with dimensions of 91mm.
Kern ABS Analytical Balance Key Features
- CAL adjusting program - calibrate the unit using external reference weights (sold separately)
- Dosage aid - high stability mode and other filter settings can be selected
- Simple recipe weighing and documenting - separate memory for the weight of the tare container and the recipe ingredients (net total)
- Automatic data output to a connected printer or PC when a stable result is gained (printers sold separately)
- Large-size LCD display with digit height of 14mm
- Piece counting system
- Percentage deviation calculation
- Unit switching
- Weighing with tolerance range
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
This table outlines the difference between each model in this series.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|