Note: Kern's FKB-A scales are available in several variations. Using the dropdown box below for reference, choose your product using the dropdown box above.
These high quality stainless steel scales are designed for accurate, easy measurements of heavy loads in restricted spaces.
Compact and portable enough to be moved from testing point to testing point but extremely robust, these scales can be used to measure everything from rocks to small gas canisters. The weighing range of the scales depends on the model purchased, with options of max weight of 8, 15, 30 and 65kg.
These scales can also be used to check item weight inside a container using the PRE-TARE function which manually subtracts a known container weight.
Kern FKB-A Large Bench Scales Key Features
- PRE-TARE function manual subtracts a known containers weight (useful for checking fill levels)
- Compact design made for use in restricted spaces
- Freely programmable weighing unit - display direct in special units such as length of wire, surface weight
- Large backlit LCD display with digit height of 25mm
- Stainless steel weighing plate with dimensions of 340 x 240mm
- Piece counting system
- Vibration-free weighing automatically filters out vibrations to ensure a stable reading
- Suspended weighing hook on the underside of the balance
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
This table outlines the difference between each model in the Kern FKB-A series.
|Min Piece Weight