Kern's HFB scales are available in several different models. Use the table below for reference and choose which you'd like using the dropdown box above.
In compliance with EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (electrical safety), Kern's HFB series are professional, robust and extremely accurate hanging scales suitable for use in any hanging weighing application up to 600g.
The HFB series can even be controlled via a remote control (included as standard), allowing the user to adjust all functions (apart from ON/OFF) from a distance of up to 20m away from the unit. The product features an LCD screen on both the front and back, making reading measurement easy regardless of where you're standing.
With a range of advanced features built-in including an adjustable calibration program using external weights (sold separately), rechargeable batteries with average life of up to 40 hours, a data hold function and much more, this product is a must-have for any professional production area, warehouse or dispatch department.
Kern HFB Series Dual-Display Hanging Scales Key Features
- Professional hanging scales with weight range up to 600kg
- TÜV certification mark and in compliance with EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (electrical safety)
- Radio remote control included as standard - control the unit from up to 20m away
- High mobility - battery powered unit with compact construction and low weight
- Dual display - has a backlit LCD screen both on the front and back of the unit
- Revolving hook with safety catch
- Shackle and hook connection made of heavy-duty nickel-plated steel
- CAL adjustable program - requires external weights (sold separately)
- Rechargeable batteries with average battery life of 40 hours
- Data hold function freezes the last value taken on the screen
- Tare function - resets the display to 0 when there is a load on the scale
- Superior display size with digit size of 25mm
- Bright backlight for easy reading of weight, even from a distance
HFB Series Variations
There are several models in this range. This table outlines the difference between them.
|Model||Weighing Range (Max)|
|Net Weight (Approx)|
A x B x C x D
|HFB 150K50||150||50||3,2||26 x 25 x 358 x 390|
|HFB 300K100||300||100||3,2||26 x 25 x 358 x 390|
|HFB 600K200||600||200||3,2||26 x 25 x 358 x 390|
Returns of Hanging Scales
Unfortunately if the tape is broken on the packaging for any Kern hanging scales we are unable to accept returns.
This is in line with the manufacturer's instructions.