or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
The Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales are available in three models that vary in regards to their ranges. The table below outlines the differences between these models.
|Model Code||Model Name||
|HFO 1.5T0.5M||Kern HFO 1.5T0.5M Industrial Crane Scales||1500||500||16|
|HFO 3T1M||Kern HFO 3T1M Industrial Crane Scales||3000||1000||17|
|HFO 6T2M||Kern HFO 6T2M Industrial Crane Scales||6000||2000||30|
The Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales are optimised for continuous use in industrial environments. Their compact, lightweight, robust designs and battery operation ensure that the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales are highly mobile and are therefore suitable for applications in production, quality control and logistics.
These stable scales are also issued with a TÜV certification mark and therefore meet the requirements specified by EN 13155 (non-fixed load lifting attachments/ breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (electrical safety) regulations.
Their revolving hooks with safety catches and the included radio remote controller also add to the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales' practicality and extends their scope-for-use. Via the supplied remote controller with a range of 20m, the user can access all the scales’ measurement functions. The remote control is supplied with 2x 1.5V AAA batteries.
The internal, rechargeable battery pack contained within the balance-unit is able to supply the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales with up to fifty hours of power (backlight off); it has a charging time of roughly fourteen hours. Alternatively, the user can power the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales using the supplied mains adapter.
Measurements are indicated via the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales’ bright, backlit displays with a digit height of 30mm. The Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales’ Hold function will freeze a stable weight on the display; the reading will remain on the screen until the user presses the Hold key. In addition to this function, the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales also features a Tare function designed for zeroing the scale after the addition of a tare-container. This allows the user to measure the removal and addition of loads directly.
The accuracy of measurement is maintained by the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales' ability to adapt to unstable environments. This adaptability feature works by changing the readability to compensate for unreliable conditions.
Further to this, when the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales are bought with an EC Type Approval (Kern MIII verification, see ‘Accessories’) the high-resolution readout can be adjusted: the readout for five seconds may be increased by one decimal place at the touch of a button.
The Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales are sophisticated yet simple-to-use balances optimised for challenging industrial environments. They are ideal for applications in warehouses, dispatch centres and throughout the production industry.
Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales Key Features
- Available in three models that vary in regards to their measurement ranges
- Optimised for continuous use in industrial environments
- Highly mobile
- Compact, lightweight, robust design
- Battery operated
- Internal, rechargeable battery can power the scales for up to 50 hours (backlight off)
- The internal rechargeable battery has a charging time of 14 hours
- Can also be powered using the supplied mains adapter
- Suitable for applications in production, quality control and logistics
- TÜV certification mark
- EN 13155 complaint
- EN 61010-1 compliant
- Revolving hooks with safety catches
- Supplied with radio remote control with 2x 1.5V AAA batteries
- The remote control has a range of 20m
- The remote control facilitates remote operation
- The remote control allows the user to access all measurement functions
- Bright, backlit display with a digit height of 30mm
- High-resolution readout
- Hold function
- Tare function
- Automatically adjusts the readability to compensate for unstable environmental conditions
- The readout for 5 sec can be increased by one decimal place – ONLY for scales bought with EC Type Approvals (Kern MIII verifications, see ‘Accessories’)
- Sophisticated yet simple-to-use scales optimised for challenging, industrial environments
- Ideal for applications in warehouses, dispatch centres and throughout the production industry
- Your Choice of Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales
- Remote Radio Control (with 2x 1.5V AAA batteries)
- Mains Adapter
There are a number of Kern accessories compatible with the Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales including Kern DAkkS calibrations. For a quick overview of the accessories available for Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales, please see the table below. For further information, or to add a product listed below to an order, please contact our sales team prior to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|963-130H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFO 1.5T0.5M|
|963-132H||Kern DAkkS Calibration for HFO 3T1M and HFO 6T2M|
|965-130H||Kern MIII Calibration for HFO 1.5T0.5M (MUST BE BOUGHt AT TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|965-132H||Kern MIII Calibration for HFO 3T1M and HFO 6T2M (MUST BE BOUGHt AT TIME OF PURCHASE)|
Kern HFO Industrial Crane Scales Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDFs detailing the technical specifications for each of the Kern HFO Industrial Scales.