or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Note: Kern's KB balances come in several different variations. The table further down the page outlines the difference in each of the models available.
Kern Precision Balance Product Finder
Struggling to find exactly which balance you want?
To make things easier, we've made a quick finder for Kern's precision balance range! Just click the link below and take a look.
Kern KB Balance Description
High precision verification for an afforable price.
Extremely easy to use with user guidance at every step and yes/no display on the LCD screen, the KB series generates high accuracy results in any application.
The unit also comes with several advanced functions such as RS232 interface for connection to PC, percantage determination, switchable units, vibration-free weighing, recipe component weighing and much more!
Kern KB Entry-Level Balance Key Features
- Verification at an entry-level price
- User guidance - yes/no screens walk you through all functions
- Percantage determination - parts taken out of a container which is on the weighplate can be displayed as a percentage
- Backlit LCD display with digit height of 9mm
- Adjusting program using external weights (sold separately)
- RS232 interface allows the unit to interface with a PC or compatible printer (sold separately)
- GLP/ISO record keeping of weighing date with date, time and identification number
- Piece counting - selectable reference quantities with display switch from piece to weight
- Recipe function - separate memory stores weight of tare container plus recipe ingredients
- Percantage deviation function
- Switchable units
- Vibration-free weighing filters out accidental vibrations that may compromise accuracy
- Suspended weighing - load support with hook on the underside of the balance
- Powered by 230V mains
- 2 year's manufacturer's warranty included
Depending on the model you purchase, you'll recieve a different balance with a different weighing plate/range capabilities. Use the table below to choose the right one for your application.
The following weighing plate options are available:
- A - Ring-shaped plate with draft shield. 81mm diameter
- B - Square-shaped plate with dimensions fo 130 x 130mm
- C - Square-shaped plate with dimensions of 150 x 170mm
This table outlines the difference between the models.
|Model Number||Weighing Range|