There are two versions of the OBD microscope available – choose which you’d like by using the dropdown box above.
Made for use in laboratories or for use in vocational training, Kern’s OBD microscope is precise, reliable and extremely useful.
Depending on the model purchased, the Kern OBD is either binocular or trinococular (with space for an optional additional camera). Both models are supplied as standard with an integrated 3MP camera for quick and easy capturing of an image (they can also interface with a PC for image transfer – English software is included).
Kern’s OBD microscopes also come with a 360° rotating head, an abbe condenser with high numerical aperture for concentrating and focusing light for the best image, an infinity-corrected optical system and a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty as standard.
Kern OBD Compound Microscope Key Features
- Two versions available – binocular and trinocular
- 360° rotating microscope head
- Integrated 3MP digital camera
- High quality images – Koehler illumination, adjustable field diaphragm and a pre-centered and height-adjustable Abbe condenser with adjustable aperture diaphragm
- Wide-field eyepieces for comfortable use
- Infinity corrected E-plan objectives – 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x
- Nosepiece for four objectives plus large stage included as standard
- Powered by standard mains connection (230V)
- Optional polarisation kit, phase contrast unit and darkfield unit available