No more drawing potentially inaccurate lines as part of your work - with the Leice Lino L2+, you can create and project precision laser lines, ensuring accurate installations.
A cross-line laser meter, the L2+ is designed to project high visibility laser lines at right angles to one another. Designed from the ground-up for simplicity, the L2+ is self-levelling to automatically generate accurate lines, with automatic angular misalingment compensation up to ±4°. When tilt is found to be outside these limits, the L2+ will automatically stop laser generation so you instantly know that there's a problem.
This meter is the upgraded version of Leica's standard L2 cross-line laser meter - it comes with an optimised laser fan angle, allowing it to project extra-long and high visibility lines for the ultimate in precision.
The L2+ has range of up to 15m (depending on conditions) and is suitable for use in indoor and outdoor conditions. For outdoor applications, it may require the use of a separate laser detector to accurately detect the beam location (particularly in bright sunlight) and this expands the range of the meter further up to 30m.
As standard the L2+ is supplied with a multifunctional magnetic mini tripod, making it simple to mount the laser meter to walls, shelves, profiles or absolutely anywhere else its needed.
Leica Lino L2+ Cross-Line Laser Meter Key Features
- Projects high visibility laser lines at right angles for complete accuracy when laying floors, building walls and more
- Outstanding visibility thanks to optimised laser fan angle
- Maximum range of up to 15m in normal conditions, or up to 30m with a laser detector
- Self-levelling - automatically detects misalingment up to angles of ±4° and compensates. Also switches off laser if tilt is greater than 4°
- Pulse mode - made for energy saving and for locating lasers using a laser detector (ideal for use in outdoor conditions)
- Lock function - manually switch off the self-levelling function to project lasers at any angle
- Emergence angle of 180°
- Generates exact 90° angle
- Tripod thread for mounting to magnetic tripod for extra stability
- Leica Lino L2+ Cross-Line Laser Meter
- Target Plate
- Magnetic Multifunction Adapter
- 4 x Type AA Alkaline Batteries (1.5V)
- Carrying Pouch
Leica Lino L2+ Technical Specifications
|Range||Up to 15m depending on lighting conditions|
|Range with Detector||
|Levelling Accuracy @5m||±1.0mm|
|Self-Levelling Range||4° ± 0.5°|
|Accuracy of Horizonal Line @5m||± 1.5mm|
|Vertical Accuracy @ 3m Line Length||± 0.75mm|
|Beam Divergence||< 180°|
|Laser Type||635nm, Laser Class II|
|Batteries||Type AA 4 x 1.5V|
|Protection Class Splash Water/Dust Proof||IP54|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to 70°C|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||117.8 x 130.7 x 75.4mm|
|Weight Without Batteries||370g|