Buy the Martindale ET4000 and receive a FREE Martindale VT25 voltage tester and a FREE LOKKITBASE locking off kit. You can also choose another item completely FREE of Charge from the "Select an Offer" column on this page. Hurry, this offer is only available for a limited time only, while stocks last!!
Suitable for use with domestic, commercial and industrial wiring installations, the Martindale ET4000 is ideal for any professional electrical installer.
Designed to make installation testing as simple as possible, the ET4000 performs all necessary testing procedures, including insulation resistance at 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V, continuity testing at 200mA and 8.5mA, loop resistance and PFC (with dual display), auto RCD and ramp tests plus TRMS voltage, frequency and phase sequence.
Results are shown in two ways. A full test reading is displayed on the ET4000's high quality backlit LCD screen, and dual LED indicators will illuminate with a red/green light for tests that FAIL/PASS.
The ET4000 also includes built-in new third amendment Zs loop impedance and help screens to guide users through every aspect of the testing process. When testing loop, this tester won't trip the circuit and performs automatic polarity and wiring checks.
Martindale ET4000 Multifunction Tester Key Features
- Dual red and green LED indicators for instant display of PASS/FAIL
- Built-in new third amendment Zs loop impedance tables and help screens
- Automatic polarity and wiring check upon connection
- Auto RCD and ramp tests with all results shown simultaneously on the same screen
- TRMS voltage and phase rotation measurements
- Fast, reliable high current and non-trip loop testing
- Insulation resistance testing at 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
- Continuity testing at 200mA and 8.5mA
- Loop resistance and PFC calculations with dual display
- Auto RCD and ramp test - 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000MA for AC, A, F and S RCDs
- Slimline remote start probe allows tests to be activated without touching the tester
- Graphical display with integrated help screens to guide through tests
- 300V CAT IV and 600V CAT III safety rated
- Handheld, comfortable design
- Martindale ET4000 Multifunction Tester
- MARTL36 MFT 3 Lead Set
- TL207 MFT Mains Lead Set
- TL180 Remote Start Probe
- Soft Carry Case and Strap
- Quick Start Guide Plus Full User Guide on CD
- Calibration Verification Certificate
- Rechargeable Batteries