Worried about your spare key hidden under the plant pot or doormat being found by an intruder? With Master Lock's 5401D storage key box, you can place your spare key in a safe, secure storage box and only give access to those who need the key.
Ideal for giving a key to loved ones, tradesmen or anyone else who needs to visit a property, simply insert your keys/access card inside the lock box and mount it onto a surface. The box can only be opened by those who know your own combination number which you've set before installation - they simply turn the dials to this code, then open and access the keys.
Made from high quality materials, the Master Lock 5401 is protected against weather conditions such as freezing/rain, as well as protecting the inner workings of the locking shackle from common forms of damage such as dirt, grime and scratching.
The Master Lock 5401 key box is fully wall-mountable, or you can easily hang it on a door handle or similar application by inserting the shackle around wherever it needs to be installed.
Master Lock 5401 Key Access Box Key Features
- Secure, convenient storage solution for spare keys and access cards - no more plant pots and doormats!
- Large-size internal cavity prevents jamming, even when holding multiple keys
- Wall mountable, or can be installed
- Set your own four digit combination and share the code with others who need access to your keys
- Protective weatherproof cover prevents freezing and jamming
- Moulded body with vinyl-coated shackle to prevent scratching
- Protected against dirt and grime
- Smaller of Master Lock's two available boxes - 83mm body width, 120mm height and 38mm depth
Master Lock 5401D Technical Specifications