Mount this box on a wall and you instantly have a safe, secure place to store spare keys/access cards, ready for access whenever you need it!
For security, the Master Lock 5403EURD includes the ability to set your own four-digit access code; you can give this code to your family or others who need to access your property at any point. Simply place your keys inside, give whoever needs access the code, tell them the location of the box and you won't even have to be there to give them your spare key, while also giving you reassurance that your keys are secure.
The Master Lock 5403EURD should be installed ideally in a location where it is not easily visible, for example behind a shed, garage or somewhere out of sight. The box is fully wall mountable and a mounting kit is included as standard with the product.
This is the larger version of Master Lock's 5401EURD box; it is 105mm wide with a durable metal body and can easily hold multiple house, car keys and access cards. A high quality shutter door gives the box high levels of weather resistance, making it suitable for installation in outdoor conditions.
Master Lock 5403EURD Key Box Key Features
- Keep your spare house keys, car keys and access cards in a safe, secure box, ready whenever you need it
- Ideal for home use, for giving tradesmen access to a property or even for hotels/holiday properties
- Set your own four digit combination lock for optimal security
- Shutter door gives better weather resistance and greater discretion
- Recommended for installation in a discreet location such as behind a shed
- Shutter door protects combination dials from weather, dirt and grime
- Large size - 105mm body width
Master Lock 5403EURD Dimensions
|Exterior Dimensions (H x W x D)||14.6 x 10.5 x 5.1cm|
|Interior Dimensions (H x W x D)||11.7 x 7.9 x 4.2cm|