Metrel MI3125E Multifunction Tester Details
Note: the MI3125E is a special version of the Metrel MI3125 Multifunction Tester which also has the capability to perform earth spike tests. To do so, you will also require an optional Metrel earth spike kit (sold separately).
Combining together true portable design with a huge range of testing procedures, the Metrel MI3125E is a multifunction installation tester that's ideal for any professional wanting to carry out extensive electrical testing on both single and multiphase systems in both domestic and industrial applications.
The MI3125E performs insulation resistance testing with DC voltage, evaluates the continuity of PE conductors via the use of 200mA test current (with polarity change), carries out line and loop impedance testing (including a trip lock RCD function), evaluates TRMS voltage and frequency, tests phase sequence and includes the ability to test general and selective RCD (type AC, A).
Metrel's MI3125E is one of the smallest multifunction testers on the market, making it much more comfortable to use than several other products. It can be easily held in the hands, or it can even be used completely hands-free by propping it up on its built-in tilt stand. It even makes testing easier to understand with built-in help screens for your reference and LED Pass/Fail indicators on either side of the screen which will flash red for a test fail, or green for a test pass.
For added convenience, the Metrel MI3125E multifunction tester has its own built-in charging system and is supplied as standard with a set of fully rechargeable NiMH batteries.
It's worth noting that the MI3125E is a non-downloadable tester; you will be required to write down results yourself as there's no way to store results on the tester.
Metrel MI3125E Multifunction Tester Key Features
- Handheld, portable multifunction tester ideal for both single and three phase electrical installations (one of the smallest testers on the market)
- LED PASS/FAIL indicators on either side of the screen show if a test passes or fails
- Built-in help screens - ideal for your reference on site if you're not sure how something works
- Unique built-in fuse tables allow automatic evalulation of line/loop impedance in line with regulations
- Online voltage monitoring - monitors all 3 voltages in real time
- Future-proof, upgradeable design - if chances occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the MI3125E's firmware to keep you up to date
- Polarity swap - automatically reverses polarity on continuity tests
- Wide insulation testing range - selectable test voltages from 50 to 1000V with readings of up to 1000MΩ
- Trip lock function - Zs (RCD) function performs loop impedance tests without tripping the RCD
- Multisystem testing: tests on both single and multiphase TT and TN systems
- True RMS voltage and frequency tests
- RCD testing (type AC and A)
- Phase sequence indication
- Metrel MI 3125E Multifunction Tester
- Mains Plug Cable
- Test Lead, 3 x 1.5 m (Brown, Green, Blue)
- Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries
- 12 V Battery Charging Adapter
- UK Mains Cable for Charging Adapter
- Test Probe (Blue)
- Test Probe (Brown)
- Test Probe (Green)
- Crocodile Clip (Blue)
- Crocodile Clip (Brown)
- Crocodile Clip (Green)
- Small Soft Carrying Bag
- Short Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Hand Strap
- Instruction Manual on CD