Featuring a square design, the NICEIC CalCheck is a quick method of checking the on-going accuracy of insulation and continuity testing devices.
This card is durable enough to be used wherever you need it. It includes a number of recessed sunken pads which enables testing to take place without removing probe tips from instrument probes.
The CalCheck tests four insulation resistance values: 0.5MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ and 10MΩ. It can also be used to measure four resistance values for continuity testing at 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω and 2Ω.
The CalCheck is capable of easily fitting inside a wallet, carrying case or can even be attached to a key-ring for easy storage.
This calibration checkbox is approved by the NICEIC.
NICEIC - CalCheck Calibration Checkbox Key Features
- Portable and square-shaped
- Easily check the accuracy of insulation and continuity resistance testers
- Recessed contact plates allow use without removing probe tips from instrument probes
- Designed to resist common forms of stress and moisture
- Durable contact points made of nickel, copper and gold
- Four insulation test ranges: 0.5MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ, and 10MΩ
- Four continuity test ranges: 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω, and 2Ω
Please note that this card is NOT suitable for checking RCDs or earth fault loop impedance.
- NICEIC CalCheck Calibration Checkbox