Norbar TrueCheck™ is a cost effective easy way of testing torque performance and accuracy, the Trucheck™ Plus is ideal for users who require the ability to set options such as torque units and has modes for click and dial type wrenches as well as allowing the user to set a target value and tolerance.
. There are 3 versions of the Trucheck Plus 0.1-n.M - 25n.M, please see the table below for specifications and choose from the drop down your required model.
|NOR-43250||0.1 – 3.0 N·m||1/4" Female Hex to Female sq.adapter|
|NOR-43251||1 - 10 N·m||1/4" Female Hex to Female sq.adapter|
|NOR-43252||1 – 25 N·m||1/4" Female sq.adapter and 1/4" Female Hex to 3/8" Female sq.adapter|
These models are also available in the Trucheck™ basic range which are more simple for inexperienced users, please click here to view those models.
Offering more flexibility, the Truechek Plus range gives the user some extra features including 3 torque limits N·m, lbf·ft and lbf·in as well as a selectable limit feature whereby the user determines the target torque and tolerance and the instrument calculates whether the reading is within tolerance.
The LED's below the screen indicate orange for low, green for ok, and red for high making it easy for the user to see the status of the instrument. The Trucheck Plus has an Accuracy of +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
Operating the instrument is simple place screwdriver/wrench in the instrument and operate in the desired direction.
It features a serial port allowing you to connect it to your computer or a printer.
Nobar TrucheckTM Plus 0.1 N.m -25 N.m key Features
- 3 ranges available, 0.1 – 3.0 N·m, 1 - 10 N·m and 1 – 25 N·m
- 3 torque units N·m, lbf·ft and lbf·in
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range
- User can set target value and tolerance
- LED indication
- Clear results displayed on 4 digit, 7 segment LED
- Drive Size: 1/4" male hexagon (vertical)
- Auto Ranging Power Supply Unit
- RS-232 output
- Selected Trucheck Plus Torque Tester + accessory listed in the table above
- Calibration certification