The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are infrared-imaging binoculars with a thermal sensitivity of 25mK and an IR resolution of 640 x 480px. They are designed for hunting/ outdoor applications and consistently deliver clear thermal imaging with perfect detail recognition even in conditions with low thermal contrast, for example, rain, fog, and cold mornings.
Image Detail Boost Function
Advanced algorithms increase image sharpness and rendering allowing hunters to see small objects, such as animals and animals’ extremities, and details, like branches, deadwood, and wires, clearly.
Different areas, mountains, cities, and forests, have different ambient temperatures. To guarantee the highest possible image quality, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are equipped with Observation modes consisting of pre-configured settings optimised for various settings. The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars also feature an Identification mode which is designed to make identifying targets and objects easier at longer distances.
8 Colour Palettes
Similarly, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars include 8 selectable colour palettes designed to enhance thermal imaging in various conditions:
- White Hot and Black Hot are used to detect wildlife at night
- Red Monochrome prevents bright backlight from exiting the eyepiece
- Sepia improves long-range observation
- Red Hot, Rainbow and Ultramarine enhance temperature differences
- Violet facilitates fast object identification
Long Detection Range
In addition to delivering crisp, detailed thermal imaging, the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ long-distance objective lens and 640 x 480px thermal sensor provide a detection distance of 1800m (for a 1.8m object), even in total darkness.
Built-in Precise Laser Rangefinder
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ laser rangefinder has a range of 1km and can measure distances to an accuracy of ±1m in Continuous and Scanning mode.
2.5x-20x Variable Magnification
Hunters can customise their field-of-view by adjusting the digital zoom (up to 8x) continuously or in steps of 2x.
Users can focus on a particular area without losing the overall field-of-view. The magnified image is displayed in the top-centre 10% of the screen.
Fast Frame Rate
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars have a rapid refresh rate of 50Hz, ensuring they can provide fluid imaging of fast-moving objects.
Full-Colour AMOLED Display
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ full-colour AMOLED display supports the binoculars' fast refresh rate, allowing users to view crisp, colourful, and fluid thermal imaging. The display is power saving.
The Display Off function switches off the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ display without affecting any of the other functions or settings running in the background. This stops light from escaping the eyepiece between periods of observation while ensuring that the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars can be powered up again in seconds.
Thermal images and videos can be saved to the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ built-in 16GB memory using the Record function.
Integrated Wi-Fi & Smartphone Compatibility
An integrated Wi-Fi module facilitates a connection to an Android/ iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed. Once connected, recorded thermal images and videos can be downloaded to the user’s smartphone or tablet and live footage can be streamed to a smartphone or tablet. Additionally, firmware updates, accessible via the Stream Vision App, can be installed onto the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars.
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro's dual eyepiece reduces eye fatigue and enhances the natural look of objects. Moreover, variable interpupillary distance means users can adjust the distance between eyepieces to suit their preferences.
IPX7 Waterproof Rated
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars have been designed to remain functional even after submersion in 1m of water for up to thirty minutes. This ensures they are suitable for use in rain and snow.
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars’ quick-change high-capacity battery provides up to nine hours of continuous operation. The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are also compatible with IPS14 battery packs (NOT included) which offer up to 18 hours of continuous operation.
Additionally, the inclusion of a micro-USB jack means the Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars can be charged using an external source such as a power bank. This improves power up in cold weather and protects the source from rapid discharge.
The Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars are highly sensitive, comfortable, and adaptable infrared-imaging binoculars.
Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars Key Features
- Infrared-imaging binoculars
- Thermal sensitivity: 25mK
- IR resolution: 640 x 480px
- Designed for hunting and outdoor applications
- Consistently delivers clear thermal imaging with perfect detail recognition even in conditions with low thermal contrast, e.g., rain, fog, and cold mornings
- Image Detail Boost function: advanced algorithms increase image sharpness and rendering
- Observation modes guarantee the highest possible image quality in various ambient conditions
- Identification mode: makes identifying targets and objects easier at longer distances
- 8 selectable colour palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Red Monochrome, Sepia, Red Hot, Rainbow, Ultramarine and Violet
- Long detection range: up to 1800m (for a 1.8m object), even in total darkness
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification: adjust the 8x digital zoom continuously or in steps of 2x
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Fast frame rate: 50Hz
- Full-colour AMOLED display
- Display Off: switches off the display without affecting background settings or functions enabling quick start-up when required
- 16GB memory
- Image and Video Record function
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Connect to an Android/ iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed via Wi-Fi
- Stream footage to a smartphone/ tablet
- Download saved files to a smartphone/ tablet
- Upload firmware updates to the binoculars using a smartphone/ tablet and the Stream Vision App
- Dual eyepiece reduces eye fatigue and enhances the natural look of objects
- Variable interpupillary distance
- IPX7 waterproof
- Quick-change, high-capacity battery: provides up to 9 hours of continuous power
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs
- Micro-USB jack for connecting an external power supply
- Highly sensitive, comfortable, and adaptable infrared-imaging binoculars
- Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Pack with Mains Adapter
- USB Cable
- Lens Cloth
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Binoculars Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 @ 17 µm (NETD <25 mK)|
|Magnification, x||2.5 − 20 (x8 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|NETD, mK||<25 mK|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Magnification, x||2.5 – 20|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment, mm||56-71|
|Eye relief, mm||16|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014||1|
|Max. measuring range, m||1000|
|Measurement accuracy, m||± 1|
|Video / photo resolution, pixel||640x480|
|Video / photo format||.avi / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||8+ hours of video or ˃100 000 pictures|
|Wireless Standard||802,11 b/g|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7 (waterproof)|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 – 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||9|
|External power supply, V||Micro USB type B (5V)|
|Connections & Compatibilities|
|Mount, type||1/4" socket|
|Weight & Size|