The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope is a highly sensitive infrared-imaging monocular designed for use in challenging weather and thermal conditions. It is ideal for hunting applications.
High-quality Thermal Imaging
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s sensor has an IR resolution of 384px x 288px and a thermal sensitivity of NETD 40mk. This enables detection of the smallest temperature differences and perfect detail rendering in situations with low thermal contrast, such as rain, fog and cold mornings. The sensor, combined with the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s fast, large-aperture lens, delivers high-quality, high-contrast and detailed thermal images irrespective of weather conditions.
Long Detection Range
Together the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s objective lens and professional-grade thermal sensor provide a maximum detection range of 1800m (for a standard 1.8m object) even in complete darkness.
This function provides a distance measurement for objects with a known height, for example, a deer (1.7m), boar (0.7m) and hare (0.3m).
Image Boost Technology
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope includes software algorithms designed to increase image clarity and detail in order to deliver a sharper, more detailed field-of-view (7.5° x 5.6°) as well as enhanced object recognition.
Variable Digital Zoom
Also improving overall object recognition at significant distances is the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 8x digital zoom. This function allows the user to focus on specific areas or objects.
High Image Frequency
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 50Hz frame rate provides fluid imaging allowing the user to track fast-moving targets.
Full-Colour HD AMOLED Display
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 1024 x 768 HD AMOLED display supports the monocular’s rapid refresh rate. It delivers clear, colourful, and fluid thermal imaging even in cold conditions and/or when viewing moving targets.
Additionally, the AMOLED display is frost-resistant and power saving. The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope provides consistent, high performance at temperatures ranging from -25°C to +50°C.
Photo and Video Recorder
The integrated photo and video recorder can be used to capture images and videos which are saved to the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope’s 16GB memory.
Integrated Wi-Fi means the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope can communicate with Android and iOS smartphones and tablets with the Stream Vision App installed. Users can stream footage as well as download and share recorded files and update the monocular’s firmware via this connection.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope includes an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate allowing the user to monitor settings whilst watching the target. This makes the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope easy to use.
Ultra-High-Strength Magnesium Alloy Housing
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope's lightweight, magnesium alloy casing provides high structural rigidity and dissipates the heat generated by electronics. This ensures operational stability and high-quality imaging over prolonged periods of observation.
Equipped with a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F offers up to 10 hours of operating time in Maximum mode. The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope is also compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (NOT included).
Moreover, the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope can be charged from external sources. Its micro-USB jack makes it easy to connect to a power bank. Charging from a power bank protects the Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope from rapid discharge and enahnces power-up in cold weather.
The Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope is a durable, dependable and highly sensitive infrared-imaging monocular.
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope Key Features
- A highly sensitive thermal imaging monocular designed for use in challenging weather and thermal conditions
- Ideal for hunters
- IR resolution: 384px x 288px
- Thermal sensitivity: NETD 40mk
- Detects slight temperature differences and provides perfect detail rendering even in situations with low thermal contrast
- Fast, large-aperture lens
- Delivers high-quality, high-contrast and detailed thermal imaging even in fog, rain and the cold
- Detection range: 1800m (for a standard 1.8m object), even in total darkness
- Stadiametric Rangefinder: calculates the distance to objects with a known height
- Image Boost Technology: increases image clarity and detail throughout the FOV
- FOV: 7.5° x 5.6°
- 8x digital zoom
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- Frost-resistant and power-saving 1024 x 768 HD AMOLED display
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +50°C
- Integrated photo and video recorder
- 16GB memory
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Connect to an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet with the Stream Vision App installed via Wi-Fi
- Stream footage, download and share recorded files, and update the Helion’s firmware using the Stream Vision App and a Wi-Fi connection
- User-friendly interface
- An easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar is displayed at the bottom of the display
- Menu items and options are displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate
- Monitor settings and view the target simultaneously
- Lightweight, resilient magnesium alloy housing
- The housing provides structural rigidity and dissipates heat generated by electronics
- B-Pack power supply: quick-detach, rechargeable IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Compatible with IPS14 battery packs and AA battery cases (NOT included)
- Micro-USB jack: charge from external sources such as power banks
- Charging from a power bank prevents rapid discharge and improves power-up in cold weather
- A durable, dependable and highly sensitive IR-imaging monocular
- Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope
- IPS7 Battery Pack
- Battery Charger with Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case
- Hand Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Lens Cloth
- Warranty Card
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F Thermal Imaging Scope Technical Specifications
|Sensor||384x288 pix. @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK)|
|Objective lens||F50 / 1.0|
|Magnification, x||4.5 – 18 (x4 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||7.5x5.6 / 13х9.8|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Objective lens||F50 /1.0|
|Magnification, x||4.5 – 18|
|Magnification in monocular mode / attachment mode, x||-|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||7.5x5.6 / 13х9.8|
|Eye relief, mm||15|
|Recommended magnification of the day scope, x||-|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Video/photo resolution, pixel||1024x768|
|Video/photo format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, Gb||16|
|Built-in memory capacity||-|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 - 4.2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||9|
|External power supply, V||Micro USB type-C (5 V)|
|Connections and Capabilities|
|Mount, type||1/4" socket|
|Line-of-sight reception range, m||15|
|Weight & Size|
|Body material||Magnesium Alloy|
Files & Downloads:
Pulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuidePulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - Quick Start GuideDownload
Pulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - User ManualPulsar Helion 2 Thermal Imaging Scopes - User ManualDownload