Specially designed for low pressure applications, the PV210 is a dual source pneumatic pressure and vacuum pump.
The PV210 can generate pressure levels from 0 to 1250 inH20 (0 to 45psi) or vacuum from 0 to 27inHg. For extremely low, precise pressures, a fine adjustment Vernier is included.
This pump is also thermally insulated, eliminating the effect of temperature on pressure results.
The PV210 pump is compatible with DPI104 Gauges and Remote Pressure sensors.
GE Druck PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Hand Pump Key Features
- Pneumatic pressure generation to 1250inH20 (45 psi)
- Vacuum to -27inHg
- Precision fine control to 0.01inH20
- Thermally insulated to eliminate temperature effects
- Built-in pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure
- Finger-tight quick fit connectors
- GE Druck PV210 Low Pressure Pneumatic Hand Pump
- 2 x 3ft Length, 1/8” diameter Nylon Hoses with ¼” NPT female adaptors
GE Druck PV210 Technical Specifications
|Pressure Range||0 to 1250inH20, 0 to 45psi|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 27inHg|
|Relief Valve Adjustment||20inH20 to maximum pressure|
|Materials||Bright nickel-plated brass, anodised aluminium, phosphor bronze, nitrile seals, nylon hose|
|Dimensions (H x W)||6.7 inches to 1.8 inch diameter|