No more struggling with generating hydraulic pressure – the Druck PV212 makes it simple.
Compatible with both distilled water and mineral oil, the PV212 includes a selector valve which increases priming speed and reduces the effort needed to create high pressure significantly.
The pump comes with a large volume Pyrex reservoir which is capable of being filled even when operating and a built-in pressure release valve gives the user complete control over decreasing pressure.
Druck PV212 Hydraulic Hand Pump Key Features
- Generate hydraulic pressure to 1000 bar
- Compatible with both distilled water and mineral oil
- Quick priming function
- Optional adjustable pressure relief valve (sold separately)
- Large volume Pyrex reservoir which can be filled during operation
- Vernier adjust for fine control
Alternative Pressure Options
The PV212 can also be supplied in different pressure variations. For more information on these, please call us directly.