Portable, lightweight and built for quickly evaluating the status of electrical appliances and equipment, the Robin-Amprobe GT 400 is a simple-to-use PAT testing instrument that is ideal for use by everyone from commerical electricians to beginner PAT testers.
The GT 400 PAT tester can be used to fully check over the integrity of an electrical item and carries out insulation resistance, earth ground resistance and current measurements (substitute and protective conductor) in order to fully evaluate the item under test. It's also designed to quickly carry out all tests, meaning less time is wasted waiting for the PAT tester to keep up.
Since it is portable, the GT 400 is suited for use everywhere from in an office to an industrial environment. Rugged, durable casing ensures that the unit can easily withstand knocks and bumps no matter what environment it is used in.
As well as testing both Class I and Class II appliances this PAT tester can be used to test IEC cables directly without the use of an adapter.
This PAT tester is in compliance with the IET Code of Practice and EN 61010 Safety Standards.
Robin-Amprobe GT 400-UK PAT Tester Key Features
- Small size gives this PAT tester extreme portability
- Simple to use, even for beginners
- An ideal product for any PAT testing professional
- Fast response ensures less time is wasted testing
- Measures earth ground resistance
- Carries out insulation resistance measurements up to 500V
- Tests carried out in accordance with IEC Code of Practice and EN 61010
- Substitute leakage and protective conductor current measurements
- Directly tests IEC cables
Full List of Products Included
- Robin-Amprobe GT 400-UK PAT Tester
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clip
- Test Probe
- Supply Cable
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
Robin-Amprobe GT 400-UK Technical Specifications
|Earth Ground Resistance Testing||Yes|
|Insulation Resistance Testing||500V|
|Substitute Leakage Current||Yes|
|Protective Conductor Current||0.1000 to 2000Ω (5% + 2 digits)|
|Direct Testing of IEC Cables||Without Adapter|