The Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer is a linear displacement sensor that is suitable for use within all Sauter’s electrical force-measuring systems. It is available in four models with different measurement ranges; please see the table below for further details.
|Model Code||Model Name||
|Direction of Measurement|
|LD 225||Sauter LD 225 Linear Potentiometer||225||0.01||Vertical/ Horizontal|
|LD 300||Sauter LD 300 Linear Potentiometer||300||0.01||Vertical/ Horizontal|
|LD 500||Sauter LD 500 Linear Potentiometer||500||0.01||Vertical/ Horizontal|
|LD 700||Sauter LD 700 Linear Potentiometer||700||0.01||Vertical/ Horizontal|
The Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer can be used to conduct accurate readings of distances within tensile or pressure testing systems. As such it supports lengthways coupling without rods and has a compact design to ensure high processing speeds.
The Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer is a high-resolution linear sensor that features 65 000 measuring points across its range. It is able to collect data quickly and is supplied with a data transfer box featuring a 16-bit AD converter adding to its high resolution and speed.
In order to read and evaluate the extensive data collected by the Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer, Sauter’s AFH LD Force-Displacement Data Transfer Software is required (NOT included, see ‘Accessories’).
In addition to versatility and efficiency, the Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer has been optimised for longevity; it can perform up to 100x10⁶ cycles.
The Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer is a quick, accurate and easy-to-use linear displacement sensor suitable for conducting distance measurements and for use as part of electrical force-measuring systems.
Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer Key Features
- A linear displacement sensor
- Suitable for use within all of Sauter’s electrical force-measuring systems
- Available in four models with different measurement ranges
- Measure distances as part of tensile and pressure testing systems
- Supports lengthways coupling without rods
- Compact design for high processing speeds
- Features 65 000 measuring points across its range
- Collects data quickly
- Supplied with a data transfer box featuring a 16-bit AD converter
- Sauter’s AFH LD Force-Displacement Data Transfer Software is required to evaluate data (NOT included, see ‘Accessories’)
- Optimised for versatility, efficiency and longevity
- Can perform up to 100x10⁶ cycles
- A quick, accurate, easy-to-use linear displacement sensor
- Your Choice of Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer
- Data Transfer Box
- Mains Adapter
- USB Cable
There are a number of Sauter accessories compatible with the Sauter Sauter LD Linear Potentiometers. For a quick overview of the accessories available for the Sauter LD Linear Potentiometers, please see the table below. For further information, or to add a product listed below to an order, please contact our sales team prior to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|AFH LD||Sauter Force-Displacement Analysis Software|
Country of Origin: Germany
Sauter LD Linear Potentiometer Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for the Sauter LD Linear Potentiometers.