*Note: It is possible to configure this product with different options (please call for any orders). The attached datasheet shows other options available for this product such as longer tube length, different thread connectors and optional Ex (explosion-proof protection).
The Sika DiTemp is a fixed-mount digital thermometer ideal for use in industrial applications.
Powered by a super long-life lithium battery (around 10 years of operation), the DiTemp includes both a 7 segment LCD screen which shows the current temperature and a programmable bar graph indicator with 61 divisions.
This thermometer is great for use in checking the internal temperature of liquids and features immersion tube sensors which can remain inside the liquid for constant measurements. The measurement range of the product depends on which model you buy (see datasheet for options).
The standard version of the Sika DiTemp is configured in this way:
- User's choice of immersion tube type
- 100mm immersion tube
- No screw connection
- No thread - plain immersion tube
- Immersion tube diameter of 8mm
Sika DiTemp Immersion Thermometer Key Features
- Range of configurable options available
- Wide temperature range from -40 to 650°C (depends on model configuration)
- Pt1000/2 wire measuring input
- Single row, 4 digit, 7 segment LCD screen with programmable bar graph (61 divisions)
- Resolution of 0.1°C in range of -40 to 199.9°C (otherwise 1°C)
- 3 second cycle time
- Accuracy within ±1% full scale ± 1 digit
- Stainless steel casing with polished front frame
- IP65 protection
- Powered by a lithium battery with 10 year service life